The bitchin thread

insane_alien

Since the religion and philosophy boards closed we've not had an creationists we can direct a really good rant at. this seems to be building up a lot of tension and some of us are snapping at newbies. so, lets have this little corner where we can rant about anyone/anything we want. I'm atually pretty chilled just now so someone else start us off.

... if I wasn't such a ****ing nice guy, I'd break both your ****ing legs. Then, I'd mow you down with my car and grind your stupid ****ing infeminate body into the pavement. Then, I'd cut your ****ing lips off and staple them to your penis, so you can perform your favorite activity all ****ing day. After that, I'd flay your hands and pour salt into your bleeding stumps and watch in pleasure as you screamed in agony. Next, I'd peel your ****ing makeup-covered eyelids, and shove them up your arse cause I really know you like getting stuff shoved up there. I'd then go to your ****ing house and torch it to the ground, and shred your stupid ****ing stuffed bear animal. I'd then take the cotton stuffing and use it to replace your non-vital organs, using old, rusty tools for the surgery. Maybe I'd use some of the down from your ****ing ridiculous puffy jacket thats a thousand times too ****ing big which makes you look like an idiot, to use as stuffing also. Then I'd shave off your ears to keep for my own personal ****ing trophy. Then, I'd parade you around in a ****ing circus so everyone can gawk at the hideousness of what was once a midget female pretending to be a guy. The people would jeer at you and mock your pathetic inadequacies and horrific apperance. At the end of the show, I'd shackle you to the wall in iron chains, imprisoned for the rest of your pathetic pointless life. Every other day, I'd bring you some food, but only so you can have the chance to stew all day in your own feces, alone in the dark. There you would stay until the end of your days, and everyone you care about will forget about your existance and no longer give a shit about you. I hope this knowledge drives you insane, and you become a blithering idiot... oh wait, you already are.

y'know what Lab reports suck. they really really suck ass.i've just spent the whole day writing one and i'm on to the conclusions. i don't have a effin clue what the heck i've concluded from my results. its just a bunch of numbers! The only thing i can think to write to sum it all up is 'water makes things wet' but somehow i doubt thats what i'm supposed to write.

AND WTF is up with all the assignments uni's hand out over the HOLIDAYS i have 6 assignments 3 15 minute presentations (one on engineering disaster no less, how cheery) and 3 exams to study for. when exactly am i supposed to get this done? its bloody christmas, if i'm sober enough to see just two of everything it'll be a miracle never mind do home work!

Another thing i've just noticed, my mobile phone has no reception apparently, i can see the ****ing tower from my window. how can it not be getting a signal!!! bet it runs on m$ or some crap like that and its crashed. GRRR.

man that felt good.

When I woke up this morning I realised I was a born again creationist, and science sucks...really, really sucks. Science is such a load of unsubstantiated twoddle I have to repeatedly stab myself in the groin with some rusty scissors whilst dunking my feet in boiling hot chip fat to redeem myself for even thinking about it.

You're so arrogant you scientists, you think you know everything...empirical evidence this, logic that, show some maths to back your argument up, blar de blar de blar. That's all you talk about, and scientists are all ugly as well, just look at Ecoli...dear God man, how bad was the accident that contorted your face into that indescribable mess that we see in your avatar, do you really have to subject us all to that!

All you have are theories you scientists, they're just theories...nothing more. Wait until the truth burns your tootsies, when you all burn in hell. ;)

Y'know what happened toady? i had to hand in that report i finished at 3 am last night and guess what? i couldn't get to the office because it was flooded! I wouldn't be so angry about this if it was somewere prone to flooding like the basement but its not! its the ****ing fifth floor of the building! theres even a floor above it thats perfectly fine and all the floors below it are dry too.

WTF??? really, how does a floor in the middle flood? how is that ****ing possible? i mean really, the chances must be so ****ing miniscule that its obvious that there is some sort of god and the bastard has a personal vendetta against me. and what do i say to this god? bring it on biatch! i'll take you down.

and what do i say to this god? bring it on biatch! i'll take you down.

lol, your so going to get struck by lightning. Then as soon as you get up, bam! struck again. As your lying their unable to move, in the clouds you'll notice a message being formed: Who's down now pansy!

and once again, Thank you to All that participated in making yet another Fine example of the type of thread we discourage here :)

as can be plainly seen, they go Nowhere ultimately.

so save youself some Keyboard Ink and don`t even Bother trying it!

this thread will also be left in situ for demonstration purposes, non of the names were changed to protect the Guilty.