Dumbbells

Y-S

I want to buy ones........the thing is I'm not sure is which should I buy, the one that's totally solid/concrete or the other one that's with hard rubber........

I think I should go for a rubber, what ya think?

Metallic!!!! and free wieght, That way you can add more wieght to it. The others are so limited, you have to buy like 16 of them to get a decent array of weight. Trust me You'll progress alot if you keep to it, and you'll be kicking yourself, there are alot of exercises you can do with dumbbells.

Well some are built in weights, mostly the rubber and concrete/sand types. The attachable kind sand and stuff is ok, just bulky. My opinion of course, why don't you just try a few and see what you like. Go to some fitness store.

Ya I went to fitness store i tried out both types and the one with hard rubber (black) feels a bit more comfortable....the other one that's conrete/solid is cheaper than that one with rubber

Good looking out on the ideas, ffsjoe, I think that'd be dope too...ya mean like this right?

resize?sq=100&uid=350691885&mid=84549

I agree, u can change the weight instead of buying different dummbells....that'd be perfect, now I'll think about that

If you have like sensitive hands you might want to get gloves with them (If you choose the metallic kind like the picture you have) because it's rough on the skin till you get calasises (you know that rough skin) I prefer getting the calasis, but your hands feel a bit raw for the first week or two.

If you have like sensitive hands you might want to get gloves with them (If you choose the metallic kind like the picture you have) because it's rough on the skin till you get calasises (you know that rough skin) I prefer getting the calasis, but your hands feel a bit raw for the first week or two.

Don't make me write another pussification post on this...you're men...act like it..calluses are bad ass...chicks dig 'em

Lol...

calluses, calasises, or calasis are the types of diseases, right? If so, what kind of a girl would like them? That'd be bizarre :D

OK, before using any types of dumbbells I guess I'll be sure to use the handwraps to prevent calluses or calassies, or w/e you call it.......thank you GutZ

Lol...

calluses, calasises, or calasis are the types of diseases, right? If so, what kind of a girl would like them? That'd be bizarre :D

OK, before using any types of dumbbells I guess I'll be sure to use the handwraps to prevent calluses or calassies, or w/e you call it.......thank you GutZ

I don't know, that's what I was told they were.

DEFINITION of CALLUSES:

Calluses are areas of skin that grow thick in response to repeated pressure and friction. Calloses can hurt, break open and bleed. Worse, no one likes shaking hands that are calloused or being touched by them.

http://www.newgrip.com/calluses.html

You get them just under your fingers where the palm starts, it's just like thicker skin. Some people don't like them, appearence wise, or the feel.

Calluses are created by doing manly man work - not girly man stuff. That's why chicks dig 'em, cuz they feel like manly man hands.

Calluses bad enough to break open and bleed are not calluses - those are wounds. Open wounds are gross and chicks don't dig 'em - unless of course they are freshly inflicted wounds from doing something manly, like wrestling a grizzly bear - then they dig 'em big time.

• 2 weeks later...