bad luck with cars

CPL.Luke

so I think my car might be cursed.

I bought it 4 months ago for about $800 it's a 95 taurus with some minor problems but thats to be expected for a car that old and at that price.

now I had the car in the mechanics shop in order to get some minor repairs done after I bought the car, and the day I was supposed to pick it up, a truck backed into it.

it was totaled for 2000

I fixed it

tonight I was hit in the side and probably had the car totaled again.

just thought I'd share the story.

so I think my car might be cursed.

I bought it 4 months ago for about $800 it's a 95 taurus with some minor problems but thats to be expected for a car that old and at that price.

Ummm dude unless you know for a fact this car hasn't been totalled before or in any kind of major accident...It's over 10 years old and right after you get it, it gets hit. Maybe you are the one with the curse, and not the car.

I mean a Ford that's still kicking after 10 years can't be cursed. They usually don't make it that long on their own let alone without supernatural interferrence like a curse. If anything it was blessed and you buying ruined the blessing.

it only cost me about 1100 to fix and I got 2000 from the insurance company
If you put it like that it doesn't sound so bad!

So is the car actually totalled this time?

And sorry to hear about your bad luck.

If you keep getting smashed, don't get a new one, the expenses will be bigger. Let them mash this one up, once they're done, you can change.

By the way, the more you polish each screw, the more it gets bent. Murphy's. Yes it's unscientific, but a relative of mine has a S Klasse and they stole his mirrors every 2 weeks. A complete replace was over 800$. As soon as he bought 2 "on stock" to be replaced when stolen, they were never stolen again.

I have 2 cars. A newer sedan (blue) and a green classic (20 yrs old). The new sedan carries over 10 minor marks on the paint. I wasn't in the car for ANY of them. They were all in parking lots. The classic has zero dents, not even a tiny scratch(EDIT: until I paint it to my fav color. THEN it'll get bent.). Go figure.

I agree with Rhino. It's still there. How cursed can it be? Anyway, bad luck streaks happen. I say stick with it, it'll blow over.