Unlimited Energy

allmee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we understand how the machine is supposed to work, the water maintains rpm as it moves out the water pressure forces it up the pipes only to be put back in the middle where it further assists the engine

wont work.

answer these:

what's to decellerate the water when it reaches the baffle? otherwise it wont move back to the centre, the same centripetal force that pushed it upwards will continue to push it outward against the baffle preventing it from moving inwards to be recollected.

what accellerates the water when it re-enters the system? rpm is different to velocity. get on a chair that can spin just to illustrate my point. spin with your arms in, then move your arms out, and back in. you go slower when your arms are out and faster when your arms are in.

this is one of the problems with your machine. you assume that the water will maintain a constant rpm as it moves outward, it wont. the water will maintain it's velocity as it moves out, an increase in radius means the water takes longer to make one revolution reducing rpm.

the real world is a very boring place; you cant get lunch from nothing.

It starts with the water in there,

The energy taken to put the water in there is where the spinning energy from

Then is spun to about 1000rpm.

Got any maths to show this?

Then it will spin on its own.

Yes but it WILL stop after a short time due to friction, if you try and remove energy from it with some kind of generator, it will stop faster.

You would be better off flipping it upside down I think, yet if you can't calculate the input-output efficiency to see if its worth working on, then its a waste of your time.

We can make alot of things spin for ever. Put it in space and spin it. But this doesnt mean that when you go to use it that its going to supply energy and continue spinning.

Its good effort! but you'd be better off making something with high efficiency, with useful power output.

We can make alot of things spin for ever.

yeah, just like these sorts of claims make Isaac Newton and many other scietists spin in their graves, it's probably a contributing factor to global warming. (now just stick a power plant on top and fuel the world on it's own shame)

The baffle? implying the M shaped "cup" Which is stationary.

If you follow the shape of the baffle the water has nowhere else to go,

Remember the device has to be spun to about 1000rpm by external means

eg, a motor, meaning the water will come out the pipes at high speed.

The water wont deaccelerate to much when it hits the baffle.

The water moves in a continuous flow no brakes.

The baffle? implying the M shaped "cup" Which is stationary.

If you follow the shape of the baffle the water has nowhere else to go,

Remember the device has to be spun to about 1000rpm by external means

eg, a motor, meaning the water will come out the pipes at high speed.

The water wont deaccelerate to much when it hits the baffle.

The water moves in a continuous flow no brakes.

what about lateral velocity, it must accelerate inward against the centripetal force that put it there in the first place. so the only place it could actually go is up, around, out, then down.

how does the water increase linear velocity as it moves outward within the container? where does this energy come from?

If you look at the shape of the top (which is stationary) the water will go up follow the shape of the top (because the top is stationary and the water is coming out high velocity it will create a vortex) and go back in the center chamber.

if you look at the plans there are propellers that will congest the flow in the main chamber so linear velocity wont be that big of a problem in the center chamber.

right, so the "propellers" give the water linear velocity (around the axle), where does the force to do this come from?

the top being stationary is irrelevant, the water still has centripetal force acting on it. don't just think 2d, which direction is the water actually going? it's moving up yes, but it has much more horisontal velocity so centripetal force stops it from moving to the centre. it clings to the edge of the baffle going around and around before accellerating down due to gravity, away from your aparatus.

• 1 month later...

This all sounds intensely interesting. The device sounds suitably arcane, such that I haven't really visualised it from the to-ing and fro-ing between proponent and opponents.

I'd love to see the diagrams, and the frequently updated mechanisms, but when I tried the link provided and read the front page for less than a minute, something called System Doctor 2006 politely but forcefully attempted to install itself on my laptop. My natural scientific scepticism caused me to switch off my computer at the mains on reflex. I don't suppose I'll get to see the device then.

Of course, without further experiment, I cannot ascertain whether the link was to blame for this intrusion or not, but I thought I'd publish my preliminary results.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Man, you must have balls of the size of water lemons; you even have your own demonstration site, respect to you.

But the only thing you need is some demonstration video, a working prototype. And I don’t understand your device, I’m also a free luncher like it called by other people, I’m more into free energy probably just like you are, I know people like us, will get some seriously skeptics and people will tell you that your lacking the **** knows what, but **** them. I’m on multiple forum boards and I get quite a lot of hell, so in today’s life, turning the equivalent of 300W heat of energy into 300W usable electricity will be impossible because our humans are just plain simple dumb. Thermocouple wont do the job, I’m having some seriously difficulties to designing “free energy” like it's called in 2007, because this kind devices are not yet accepted in the public, and then your probably get some shit with the oil company’s and governments, they will probably want to kill you because of there god dam monopoly stile, So politics’ really suck in this millennium.

It’s all about money, “Las Vegas Baby” money money money and some big cocks, and guns.

We’ll need to change the world extremely fast before it ****s it self up.

This is probably useless info;

If we get 3 phases:

Solid, liquid and gas and then plasma but that’s still a gas, so what ice at -100C, plasma ice, lol

So 3 phases, so then there must be 3 different ways to do the same with way different procedures. It’s simply not so easy to design it’s just like it. Take time and some thinking power, and in today’s life, it’s not about designing stuff, it way…. more about bringing food on the table and having an income to feed your family and have a happy life, and life is getting to expensive today, it’s all negative point! That sucks!

its not really a free energy device. its a form of solar power. the energy you get off it comes from the sun. it doesn't move very fast and has a very low efficiency. solar panels work a lot better for ther same purposes.

You could at least make sure you know what your talking about before you start claiming things are what they aren't.

You can't get energy from nowhere, it just doesn't happen.

http://www.thefarm.org/charities/i4at/lib2/rotate.htm

http://amasci.com/freenrg/minto.html

Man, some just have different thoughts.

You could at least make sure you know what your talking about before you start claiming things are what they aren't.

Are you sure?

I still think noting is impossible!

"At only one rpm this is 8.69 hp; not spectacular, but low cost and capable of running steadily for generations. The slow rotational speed can be stepped up to whatever is needed,"

This wonder wheel uses, heat and gravity in a clever combination. That’s that I’m talking about, a nice dam example!

Unlimited energy means energy that newer stop in our life time.

Free energy is energy that I get for free. It’s got many terms and meanings

So it’s basically it’s the same thing, it just differs from person to person, what the meaning is.

Solar/wind and hydro energy is the famous energy forms; it’s classified as alternative energy sources, because we understand how it works.

So if we say something is free energy, it actually means that it’s not very clear how it all work, but it works.

It’s mostly used by amateurs and by people how discovers new techniques that doesn’t seem to make very much sense, and then looked into the physics of it.

8.69 Hp/Hour = 6480.132 Watt/Hour

How many solar panels will be needed and how much will it cost?

Just remember this wonder wheel doesn’t only need the sun, it only required heated water, you can use the sun or any other heat source.

And surely you need gravity. Luckily it’s free/available

The Minto Wheel will be self-limiting, because if it moves faster the hot side spends less time heating, and your temperature difference falls. It also won't run 24 hours a day if the sun is your heat source.

There's nothing wrong with it at first glance, because there's an energy input, but it's only unlimited, free energy if you redefine what people mean by those terms. As i_a notes, you can probably do better with other devices. I won't accept the 85% efficiency claim without an explanation of how it was calculated, because other nonsense claims (e.g. never wears out, requires no maintenance) destroy any benefit-of-doubt credibility.

8.69 Hp/Hour = 6480.132 Watt/Hour

can you please use proper units, i didn't see any mention of the power output of a minto wheel increasing over time.

also, the definitions of free energy and unlimited energy in this case have been defined.

Free energy in this case means that work can be genrated without the expenditure of energy.

unlimited, means that the free enrgy device will run for ever.

can you please use proper units' date=' i didn't see any mention of the power output of a minto wheel increasing over time. [/quote']

http://amasci.com/freenrg/minto.html

You’ll need to read it then

Don’t tell me you don’t understand “8.69 Hp/Hour = 6480.132 Watt/Hour”

It’s just a normal conversion, to make understand it better.

How many solar panels will you need to get 6480.132 Watt ???

The Minto Wheel will be self-limiting' date=' because if it moves faster the hot side spends less time heating, and your temperature difference falls. It also won't run 24 hours a day if the sun is your heat source.

There's nothing wrong with it at first glance, because there's an energy input, but it's only unlimited, free energy if you redefine what people mean by those terms. As i_a notes, you can probably do better with other devices. I won't accept the 85% efficiency claim without an explanation of how it was calculated, because other nonsense claims (e.g. never wears out, requires no maintenance) destroy any benefit-of-doubt credibility. [/quote']

Yip your right, but you cannot say it wasn’t a good example.

I’ll also prefer something else than this wonder wheel, because of its big size.