Unlimited Energy

allmee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your proposal doesn't work. the water will not be pushed out the top with enough energy to come back in (over time, it might happen at the start)

ideally (no friction present etc) the device could spin forever, but the moment you start taking energy out it will begin to slow. ie. it just stores energy, very poorly at that.

The device is supposed to be the ultimate energy source ever, or am I getting this wrong?

if you're ever driving at 49000 miles per second, for the love of god remember that green means stop.

At that speed red looks like green? Or have I missed the point and should now disappear into the dark corner I stepped forth from? Tcheeyea

if you're ever driving at 49000 miles per second, for the love of god remember that green means stop.

yes exactly right, due to special relativity light changes frequency when you move toward it or away from it. By solving the relativistic doppler shift formula you can see that if you driving at 49000 miles per second towards a red light, it will appear green.

When th metal stopper locks in place it takes all the tension of the spiring alowing the device to move freely then when it unlocks it uses the tension to get power.

and how do you reset the spring without external energy?

exactly, the device simply wold not move. because there would be no net force acting on it either.

because your gearing it such that the spring is to be kept at the same tension at all times, that means that the force of tension in the spring is being transmitted back to it, ie the force is counterbalanced and the spring cannot move.

in that design the spring changes length thus changing the tension in the spring.

if the spring does not change in length, and the tension doesn't change then the lever arm could not gain any velocity as it would not have gotten energy from anything.

At work we once had a lunchtime challenge to come up with a plausible free energy device. This was for a bit of fun and we did come up with some truly bizarre ideas.

Here is my entry idea for it (note: I don't think it would work, I think that free energy is impossible - this was for a bit of fun). As I don't understand the theories enough to actually disprove my idea (and none of us at work could) I would like to see what this community thinks and why it wouldn't work.

Device.jpg

A bit more explanation:

This device would be small. The distance between the curved metal plates would be on the order of atoms.

What is supposed to happen is due to the uncertainty principle electrons and positron pairs (virtual) would appear in and around the device. These would have some initial momentum.

Pairs moving into the device will curve due to the magnetic field. These would curve out towards and collide with the plates. The positron would annihilate with an electron in that plate (zeroing out the energy from the uncertainty principle). The electron from the pair would end up in the other plate.

Electrons moving in the other direction would also experience the magnetic field and curve. However the curve of the plates is designed such that they exceed the curvature of the electron/positron pair. So the E/P pair will never collide with it.

Because the E/P pair only collides in one direction, that means that the Positrons only collide with one plate and the Electrons with the other plate.

This causes a reduction of electrons on one plate (positive charge) and a build up of electrons on the other plate (negative charge). We3 now have a potential difference between the two plates which can be used. No energy has been put into the system, but energy is coming out. Free energy.

Needless to say I won the challenge and got my chocolate bar as reward... :D

Can you tell me why it won't work.

The water device:

Does the spinning of the device create a cyntrifugal force upon the water cause it to shoot out of tubes in a vertical fashion? Then follow a curved plate and fall back into the spinning container?

I mean if you put this device upside down, and angled the water tubes so the water fell out by the power of gravity, and in doing so were able to cause the device to spin from the power of gravity making water come out at an angle, and could get the water to follow a path that made it jump back up inside the container where it would be thrown to the side to keep it forever full of water, you might be able to cause it to spin for a long period of time....?

but I dont get the setup he expressed.

This causes a reduction of electrons on one plate (positive charge) and a build up of electrons on the other plate (negative charge). We3 now have a potential difference between the two plates which can be used. No energy has been put into the system, but energy is coming out. Free energy.

Needless to say I won the challenge and got my chocolate bar as reward...

Can you tell me why it won't work.

Isnt energy coming from the sun?

If you put this in absolute zero, would things still work?

matter is known to take on a new state at 0k. but im asking you, cause I didnt read into it that much.

Here is a theoretical concept that has been tested to work. It is a form of turning mass into energy. Predicted by this theory of relativity of GR and SR basis, that attempts to explain quantum behavior in both macro a micro enviroments.

E / M = d^2 / T^2

Energy=Mass=Time=Space=C=C^2

Prediction of a method stimulating free energy or a form of cold fission

This theory of relativity predicts a method to gather energy out of mass in a cold form.

By cooling a specific gas the relativistic space contraction and matter expansions amongst atoms reduce so much that the effect of weak nuclear force, or chemical bonds is weakened, and eventually will reach null if the atoms can be put into zero acceleration form.

Once the atoms are put into posistion rest from cooling this gas enough it is predicted it will become a condensed material of no weak nuclear force, and act as a frictionless fluid, aswell as a possible loss of its gravitational attraction to other mass, due also to losing dimension exchange of equal opposites.

By enducing this material of atoms at rest with a magnetic field, the atoms velocity will not be affected by the field due to their stage in zero acceleration. However, this will cause the internal workings of the atom, the protons/nuetrons/quarks/electrons to experience relativistic effects of their space-time. At this time I am unsure to say whether they would experience spacial expansion or contraction. However as experiments have shown this can cause a bose-einstein condensate material to 'shrink'.

What this should do is perform the same sort of act as a nuclear fission. In fission the theory predicts that space is contracted in the atoms view causing the atomic material to expand in volume and become unstable and split as it were into energy.

The theory predicts that with proper apparatus a bose-einstein condensate material could be manipulated into assuming super spacial expansion, like blowing up the space between those atoms creating a massive potential energy. Relative to observing the material it would shrink, and with proper reduction of the magnetic field, that material should be capable to transform their mass into pure energy. As energy in this theory is desribed to be space.

So the magnetic field causes the atoms to act as if they have been placed in a larger C-meter (spacial volume) and in doing so all quantum frames act as if time has sped up, or as if they have lost tempeature. When the magnetic field allows the space to contract their large C-meter gives all outside observes energy. That is, the events born in the super shrunk atoms are from a very large C-meter relative to themselves and as the traverse from there to outside frames of much smaller C-meter the energy is magnified, frequency increases, and time is observed to run faster, as the material is allowed to re-expand. The magnetic field requires energy, but, the amount of energy reduced from the manipulated atoms should be equivalent to [latex]E=MC^2[/latex]. Thus cold fusion, or free energy of sorts is produced. It should be possible to stabalize the atoms as to allow them not to lose all velocity relative to themselves. In the correct setup, a dynamic magnetic field should be possible to cause a pumping action out of the atoms, as to pump energy right out of space.

In this theory energy is space, and mass is relativistic space changes. Mass is considered force, or that is when you measure it, it always becomes a force. A force is considered relativistic effects amongst a minimum of two atomic frames, it is observed as motion or velocity. Thus accelerating mass, creates force which directly affects its mass.

Test data showing this effect:

Further experimentation by the JILA team in 2000 uncovered a hitherto unknown property of Bose–Einstein condensate. Cornell, Wieman, and their coworkers originally used rubidium-87, an isotope whose atoms naturally repel each other making a more stable condensate. The JILA team instrumentation now had better control over the condensate so experimentation was made on naturally attracting atoms of another rubidium isotope, rubidium-85 (having negative atom-atom scattering length). Through a process called Feshbach resonance involving a sweep of the magnetic field causing spin flip collisions, the JILA researchers lowered the characteristic, discrete energies at which the rubidium atoms bond into molecules making their Rb-85 atoms repulsive and creating a stable condensate. The reversible flip from attraction to repulsion stems from quantum interference among condensate atoms which behave as waves.

When the scientists raised the magnetic field strength still further, the condensate suddenly reverted back to attraction, imploded and shrank beyond detection, and then exploded, blowing off about two-thirds of its 10,000 or so atoms. About half of the atoms in the condensate seemed to have disappeared from the experiment altogether, not being seen either in the cold remnant or the expanding gas cloud. Carl Wieman explained that under current atomic theory this characteristic of Bose–Einstein condensate could not be explained because the energy state of an atom near absolute zero should not be enough to cause an implosion