About Suicidal people

aman

Has anybody ever researched the true damage done by suicidal people compared to the expectations of these individuals. I expect there is not a lot of argument for murder/suicides, but people who deprive us of there presence when they care so much are only hurting the society.

Maybe if there was a logical presentation that showed it was such a waste, many might change their minds. Is there any kind of coordinated effort to approach the problem as a whole.

Just aman

i think people sucide for the fact that they believe that there is no more hope in their lives. Nothing worth living for.

The impact of the dead can only be measure by what he/she did when they are alive. Deeper and more fonder(sp?) memories, the greater the feeling of sorrow Sometimes it also depends on the person's mentality and character.

Maybe count counselling as one effort to discourage sucidal people. Sometimes it is just so hard to hack into the minds of these people. Anyway, i think the cause for suicidal people has to do with the society playing a great role. Yeah. The society is the big hand.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jj_4487

I've done a bit of research on suicide, but the research is only prelimnary. Please use the 'comment on article' link if you want to provide feedback :)

I will probably have to re-edit and include more information before it is ready for submission, I'll post the final findings if I remember.