We're stuck in a temporal causality loop

bascule

I'm so goddamn convinced of this and I have no idea why.

I guess what I'm asking here is: have you considered the possibility that everything that is happening has already happened over and over again infinitely, and will continue to do so forever?

have you considered the possibility that everything that is happening has already happened over and over again infinitely, and will continue to do so forever?

Deja Vu can have this effect for me, making me question my being where I am. I used to have it alot.

I do not think this is a loop. I think that the source of who we are, which is the factor behind our consciousness is that of a infinite substance or form. Time to time we have an experience that brings us very close to this part of ourselves and we come in touch with infinite and it transfers into our reality leaving us going, this is ALL to strange, then as quickly as it came it passes and we continue.

The theory of relativity that I have been working on, I believe can scientifically prove that infact this entire existence is a perception of our consciousness. Nothing but a life form with a consciousness experiences the universe as we do, as a spacial world. Somewhere between quantum, atoms, cells, and life forms the consciousness takes a posistion, and that posistion is a static space-time perception, so there is also design and construct behind our concsciousness or perception, more so than proposing it was chance and that its an illusion that we have one.

The study of time and time travel has intrigued scientists for many generations, I'm sure. In fact, in order to reseach on time travel doing their working hours, they would refer to their reseach as "close-timelike curves".

Also, if you think about it, our future is as good as planned since we know that no matter how much we speculate about time or time travel, everything is happening simultaneously in a different time dimension. This means that we have already made our decisions....sort of.

Another matter I find very interesting is the concept of creating a machine to foresee the future. There is great potential risk even by perfoming the action of operating it since using the machine will start changing your future.

I do not think it will change our future.

Consider a black hole. Inside the black hole in its frame it has seen time accelerate so much that millions of trillions of billions of years have probably been observed. Yet this does not affect our current time posistion.

Time is relative to a consciousness, and measured as light between observers.

Its like for example;

A fast accelerating frame slows down observed time relative to us right?

An analogy is;

Person B has a tape recorder and records sound at a very high frame rate.. that is fast recording.

Then you (person A) plays it back at regular speed, it sounds very slow.

The event on the tape is stretched out on the tape. You play it slowly, and person B plays it quickly.

But if you play it at the speed it was recorded, it sounds normal. Or time appears the same.

No future was gained, just more energy was spent in the recording the sound.

More energy is in a frame at high acceleration. Time is played more slowly for the observes at rest.

I call this a C-meter. The distance light presumes it travels relative to certain frames.

A big C-meter is an observer out in free space.

A small C-meter is inside the gravity field of a dense star.

I'm so goddamn convinced of this and I have no idea why.

I guess what I'm asking here is: have you considered the possibility that everything that is happening has already happened over and over again infinitely, and will continue to do so forever?

Thank you for giving me another indication that the 'temporal causal loop' is volitively discontinuous.

aguy2(amen)

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have thought of it but it sounds highly impossible because things are you unique they only happen once the creation of the universe could have not happened if there was one small difference so it sounds unlikely please tell me if I am misunderstanding this.