Area 51?

MidnightFox

There are no aliens. There are no alien space ships. There never was a roswell, and the lights were flares. There is no Area 51 and thewre is no Hanger 18. We formally deny the exsistance of any type of extraterestial life.

*Sends MiB to cart you off to an underground prison*

Area 51 does exist, it was a planned nuclear test site. it was then disbanded and declassified, then reclassified when they decided to use it as an experimental aircraft testing ground and its been admitted again by the government who seem to think the populace rather stupid.

government who seem to think the populace rather stupid.

Individuals can be rather intelligent but like any mob "the populace" are pretty thick. Most people believe what "their" politicians tell them, therefore they are rather stupid. QED.:D

• 1 month later...

Area 51 was a USAF test flight facility located near the groom lake area. Do a google video search for a documentary called "Disclosure Project" the link is right here but there are a bunch of videos of the same nature:

<a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=disclosure+project&hl=en">

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166743665260900218&q=disclosure+project&hl=en

</a>

If you want the Truth, the truth is out there, but you proabably aren't ready to accept it. Here it is, a possible elaborate hoax:

Intelligent life inhabits our galaxy and became interested in our planet when we started doing nuclear testing which discharges massive ammounts of gamma radiation. The Roswell incident resulted in the recovery of a crashed disc and 4 alien bodies 1 of which was still alive and was found wandering the desert. The being was held in captivity and named EBE (Extraterrestrial Biological Entitiy) The being refused to answer any question that would result in an undesirable response and would always give the most desirable answer even if it was a lie. The disc was allegedly brought to hanger 18 where a reverse engineering program was begun to disassemble the craft and analyze it's components.

There are other documents (MJ-12) that suggest a meeting between US leaders and aliens. In this document it is alleged that president Eisenhower and a staff of scientists and military generals met with alien beings to discuss diplomatic relations. At this meeting it was determined that the public never be told about the existence of the aliens for fear of massive widespread panic. The cover-up has been so successful you probably think I am crazy just for writing this information which I got from a book by a US Naval Intelligence Officer William Bill Cooper ("Behold a Pale Horse") a must read. I don't know whether to believe Mr. Cooper and the 400 or so expert military witnesses who have come forward with their stories but I sure as hell don't trust the government with their abominable reputation for lying and cover-ups.

I personally have never seen a UFO so I do not believe any of these stories to be true. I hold a hope of possibility that we may not be alone in the universe, but I have too much experience with hoaxes, tricks, and deciet that I cannot possibly believe in something without first hand experience. I do however believe in the existence of flying discs, but I speculate their origins to be from the US government (Halliburton or Raytheon?) experimental aircraft program.

The physical principles behind the antigravity mechanism within the discs applies to no known laws of physics. Mostly because experiments with antimatter and superfluid dynamics are fairly new technologies and not very detailed or elaborated upon. However, I will give a decription of this in the hope that something scientifically sound, can be learned from it.

The basic concept is infinite rotational inertia where the vector direction of spin is ambiguously up and down. The only materials that can acheive this are known as Superfluids, which flow without resistance (ZER0 viscosity) one example is liquid helium although there are many other materials that could be used. It is also thought by some that the discs contain an antimatter reactor engine. I have no knowledge of the function of the antimatter reactor.

Definately do your homework on this subject, it's very interesting but purely hypothetical as long as no one produces phyical evidence.

Sequence Meson what makes you so sure? I've been researching this stuff but I can't be sure one way or the other. I'd like to hope that Aliens are really here and that they live in a base on the dark side of the moon. But I am highly skeptical of the possibility and the 400 expert witness testimonies that this is a reality.

~Jeremy

There are other documents (MJ-12) that suggest a meeting between US leaders and aliens. In this document it is alleged that president Eisenhower and a staff of scientists and military generals met with alien beings to discuss diplomatic relations. At this meeting it was determined that the public never be told about the existence of the aliens for fear of massive widespread panic.

If this is what was determined, then do the people that leak this information want people to panic?

It is this kind of situation that makes me very sceptical of the UFO conspiracies. Sure, maybe, back in that time this might be what was determined, but this is never revisited by other governments.

Think of the public relations coup that a government could have if they could reveal this to the world and the fact that the US had been lying about this all this time. If one of the "Rogue Nations" were to release this and people did panic, they could bring the US down. It would be a very effective "weapon".

The fact that it seems that "All" nations on Earth, even though they are enemies and disagree on pretty much everything else, all seem to agree on this one fact: "Don't tell anyone that Aliens are real" lead me to believe that this kind of "deal" could not really be possible.

If a nation even thought that another country was withholding this kind of information and really had contact with extraterrestrial beings and was at war with that country, they would use this fact as leverage against them to end the war (one way or the other).

I used to go night fishing. You spend time on the beach looking up at the glowtube on your rodtip, so you see things in the sky.

I've seen some odd things, which were definitely not conventional aircraft, or satellites, or meteors, or the planet Venus. So when I hear of reports being dismissed as such, I feel certain that there is some ongoing cover-up.

I'm also certain that there's a whole pile of nutters out there faking abduction reports and photoshopping pictures, plus conspiracy theory nutters and crop-circle freaks sneaking around at night. These guys really muddy the waters.

As to what the truth is, I don't know. I don't buy Nick Cook's The Hunt for Zero Point. I think "Black Ops" is too pat, too convenient an excuse. I think there's more, but I don't know what.

• 3 weeks later...

The site is simply what has already been said, a test site for planes. They do tests on both new technology and on captured foreign planes to find out the actual stats on them. One of the guys I work with knows or was (can't remember which) a crew cheif over there.

• 3 years later...

in 1999 i saw a line of 4 lights in the sky. and if they were at aircraft cruising altitude then they were moving a at least Mach 5 because they went from horizon to horizon in about 15 seconds and in perfect formation.

i don't know what it was but if it was swamp gas. why was it moving so fast?

i don't think theres a cover up. but i do think the government is just not taking the the possibility of alien presence on earth seriously enough to look into it.

The most commonly made mistake in all perception of anomalous things is to leap from the undeniable fact of the unexplainable perception to the assumption that what was perceived corresponds to the predominant theory of what causes such perceptions. For example, some people report seeing what look like dead people moving around, and then everyone leaps to the conclusion that this must prove the immortality of the soul since spirits live on after their lives are over. But the underlying ontology of whatever was perceived could be anything: e.g., an optical illusion, a schizophrenic fantasy, some unknown form of ESP, some strange ability of the mind to project actual objects from itself, illusions of existing dead people created by the Devil (as was believed in the Middle Ages), or actual living spirits of the dead. The anomalous perception itself, however, does not permit a clear inference to what the perception signifies.

The same is true of UFO perceptions. Some people think they are time travellers, others that they are other dimensions coinciding with ours, still others that they are just illusions. The most that can be said is that something which you cannot explain appeared to you, be it what it may.

• 4 months later...

The most commonly made mistake in all perception of anomalous things is to leap from the undeniable fact of the unexplainable perception to the assumption that what was perceived corresponds to the predominant theory of what causes such perceptions. For example, some people report seeing what look like dead people moving around, and then everyone leaps to the conclusion that this must prove the immortality of the soul since spirits live on after their lives are over. But the underlying ontology of whatever was perceived could be anything: e.g., an optical illusion, a schizophrenic fantasy, some unknown form of ESP, some strange ability of the mind to project actual objects from itself, illusions of existing dead people created by the Devil (as was believed in the Middle Ages), or actual living spirits of the dead. The anomalous perception itself, however, does not permit a clear inference to what the perception signifies.

The same is true of UFO perceptions. Some people think they are time travellers, others that they are other dimensions coinciding with ours, still others that they are just illusions. The most that can be said is that something which you cannot explain appeared to you, be it what it may.

i'm not saying that it WAS a ufo it probably was not but i doubt the government looked into it/cared at all