To reduce fat from body

aamera

On Tv ,a doctor was saying that if u want to reduce fats from particulat part of ur body then take a cloth and place over it a paste of epsom salt & lemon juice.Then place this cloth over that part of body from where u want to reduce fat for an hour. Do this for 1 week ,U will see the difference.

Before sending this thread ,I want to do it practically upon my body but I m not sure that epsum salt will hv bad effect on my skin or not.

Can any one tell me 1. Is it possible to reduce fat in this way?2. epsum salt hv bad effect on skin or not.

I will do it pratically & will tell the result after urs guidline.

I don't see how this could work in any way. What are the credentials of this "doctor" on television?

You should be more skeptical of what you see on television.

Edit: If you still want to try...I'm pretty sure magnesium sulfate won't have too much harm on your body, though it might irritate your skin.

i can't see any mechanism for this working but you can try it anyway, it should be perfectly harmless and any skin irritation will only be temporary and can be sloved by rinsing with water for a few minutes.

speculation alert!: perhaps it dehydrates he immediate area making it look smaller because the only times you are going to check is when you take it off?

seems unlikely though.

On Tv ,a doctor was saying that if u want to reduce fats from particulat part of ur body then take a cloth and place over it a paste of epsom salt & lemon juice.Then place this cloth over that part of body from where u want to reduce fat for an hour. Do this for 1 week ,U will see the difference.

Before sending this thread ,I want to do it practically upon my body but I m not sure that epsum salt will hv bad effect on my skin or not.

Can any one tell me 1. Is it possible to reduce fat in this way?2. epsum salt hv bad effect on skin or not.

I will do it pratically & will tell the result after urs guidline.

I don't want to be a spelling nazi, but please put a little more effort in your posts and use correct words and punctuation. If people have difficulties in using the English language, then that is one thing, but lazyness, and not wanting to type you instead of u is something which annoys the hell out of me.

I don't want to be a spelling nazi, but please put a little more effort in your posts and use correct words and punctuation. If people have difficulties in using the English language, then that is one thing, but lazyness, and not wanting to type you instead of u is something which annoys the hell out of me.

Thanks for reply.Actualy I am Pakistani so my language is Urdu.I am not good in English.next time I will try to post in proper way.However "sorry" in advance for my mistakes which I will surely make in future:-)

• 2 years later...
I use epsom salt everytime I get a bee sting (mild to mean allergy), there's no danger to it whatsoever to my experience.

But I don't see it helping you lose fat in any parts of your body

You're responding to a 3-years dead thread ressurected by spam. :eyebrow:

I can't see how putting salt on your skin will make you lose fat. The salt won't be able to pass through the skin so it won't be able to do anything. If it did pass through your skin, it would result in mayhem in your blood long before it got anywhere near the fat cells!

• 2 weeks later...

Could it be, that this is working, because the mixture takes the water out of the fat...? And it'll really look thinner. But as longer as you may try it and stop from one day to another, your body reminds that there was a high need of water and maybe you get much more fat on the area where you put this mixture, because your body still supplies the water.

just an idea.

But better do sports and eat some fibres. :)