What do you all make of this?

blike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

... skeletor...

haha.

anyway, i would say that i am a skeptic, but only because that is just a picture of a guy walking out of a doorway. now, if i could see the video, i might not be skeptical anymore.

blike always comes through with the bomb diggity news stories.

I'm interested in what super skeptic fafalone would think about this.

I never said I didn't believe in ghosts, and I never said I did. This could all just be an elaborate hoax perpetrated by the security staff that work the building during the time that these events happened. However I really like the thought of ghosts actually existing for some reason so I really want to believe, but I won't get my hopes up. The image kind of looks like a pirate.

Why wasn't this more national news? I would have never known about this if I didn't read this post.

By the way, it could just be a glitch in the Matrix.... :P

edit: it did make international news, I just saw an article here in the Boston Globe.

dude , it DID make national news here :)

and we saw the vid (stop frame, time lapse) shots.

there were only about 4 pics tho :(( and pretty crumby ressolution at that, but I recon the dude just got lost looking for this years Scrooge! :)

Thanks Blike, I read it in the paper and couldn't find the site myself. I did find a lot of interesting photos when I searched for "ghost photos" on google. Most of the stuff they pass off as ghosts is just the photographer is smoking a cig. and blowing smoke in front of the flash. The Hampton ghost should stop by the kitchen and fatten up a little bit.

Just aman

• 2 weeks later...