I'm leaving . . . .

Dr. Dalek

I myself would never say "destroy" unless nuclear war comes up, but I've got to say you're severely underestimating the negative influence humanity has on the planet. Global warming isn't even an issue anymore, it's escalating into a damn matter of total climatic shift, influencing entire damn hurricanes, melting down the arctic, drying up something like 10,000 Alaskan lakes.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

he he ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Oh wait your serious? Sorry. . . . . . .[/Quote]

It's a hell of a lot more effective to belittle someone with actual reasoning rather than just be an ass about it and try to make someone feel bad or whatever emotion you're trying to inflict rather than try to explain why they are either false and hopefully correct them / sway the opinion that you disagree with.

I'm sorry' date=' I was going for a firendly but competative jab not a direct insult. I've never been very good making my intentions clear. I admit it.

If you like I'd like to start a thred on this subject and invite you to join in. I'm in the mood for a decent debate.[/Quote']

[private messages removed]

I've made more than a few enamys this way, unintentionaly and somewhat carlessly. I've decided to start over with a new face so that I can make a first impression all over agian.

This is a hasty decision and probably sounds needlessly complicated and stupid, but hell thats life.

Are most of those quotes out of PMs? edit: Yes, they are, and private messages stay private unless both sides agree. Removed.

Opps,

And, btw, having multiple accounts is prohibited under forum policy.

Is there a way I could cancel an account or transfer my satus to a new one with a different screen name and password?

All this ammounts to is that I feel bad, I've made mistakes on this site that I know I'm smart enough to avoid and I feel somewhat humiliated and ashamed that I have offended people that don't deserve it.

I just would like a chance to make another first impression and learn from my mistakes without being defined by them in other people's eyes.

Opps,

Is there a way I could cancel an account or transfer my satus to a new one with a different screen name and password?

All this ammounts to is that I feel bad, I've made mistakes on this site that I know I'm smart enough to avoid and I feel somewhat humiliated and ashamed that I have offended people that don't deserve it.

I just would like a chance to make another first impression and learn from my mistakes without being defined by them in other people's eyes.

Why?

Recognizing your mistakes and making a public apology is a huge sign of character. You shouldn't throw that away.

Bettina

Why?

Recognizing your mistakes and making a public apology is a huge sign of character. You shouldn't throw that away.

Bettina

Just to let you know, your right. I won't leave, but I'm taking a sebatical. I need to remind myself of a few things. I'll be gone a week or two.

Hope no one misses me too much, bye

Man if I am still here, you shouldn't feel bad at all :) . If people are offended then that's generally their problem, though if your intentions are clearly evil thats a different ball game. Everyone takes the internet seriously at times, and has fits.

Personally people hating me would be all the more reason to stay. Popularity is over-rated.

Sidenote: [narrated voice] GutZ has never been popular and finds way to justify his bias views in various ways. [/narrated voice]

Capn, you KNOW where that needle`s going to get stuck, Don`t you squirmey Earth Thingy!

the moment Any of you registered here, you became OUR Property! Mwahahahaaaa :>

ecoli: you forgot the sign of Zartog our supreme leader when you posted, I will do our best to to explain and beg forgiveness on your behalf, if it fails, we know where you live anyway :P

where`s AzurePheonix when I need her!
I have a paying job now, SFN's dropped from the fourth most interesting thing in my day to my seventh.

Sorry YT, I was trying to agree with you. My post was directed at the OP.
I don't believe you were told to speak yet Mr. Prokaryote :mad:
it's not like it's a job or a marriage or something important like that.
Don't you know anything boy? All the real important kinds of "jobs" end at marriage.

you should see what they done to us before the branding came along.

i'm still in therapy.

it's a shame that my proposition to have a satelite-controlled quill-projecting rod implanted in the urethras of all trouble-making members didn't pan out.

it's a shame that my proposition to have a satelite-controlled quill-projecting rod implanted in the urethras of all trouble-making members didn't pan out.

oh, that reminds me to send that check to blike... umm said too much.

move along now, you didn't see anyhting here.