Snow Day Tomorrow!!!

blackhole123

It's pretty cold on long island today. Not enough for snow, and definately not enough moisture even to rain. But, yeah, the Buffalo area can get pretty bad. When it snows, it SNOWS.

I doubt he's in new york right now.

The forcast for tomorrow in New york is a high of 13C with sun and 0% chance of percipitation

Spoken like a true non-New Yorker... NYC makes up a very small area of New York!

Well the power just came back on. 400,000 ppl lost their power. Mine has been out since Thursday night. I also have a snow day again tomorrow because my town is like a war zone.

It got down to 55 degrees in my house but the heat is running now so im ok.

You Northern Hemisphere types!

You don't even know it, but your seasons are around the wrong way.

Here in the real world, we have just come out of a terribly cold winter - worst for 30 years. Today is a glorious spring day. Sunshine, and the sea is blue and calm. Looking forward to summer in just over a month!

You Northern Hemisphere types!

You don't even know it, but your seasons are around the wrong way.

Here in the real world, we have just come out of a terribly cold winter - worst for 30 years. Today is a glorious spring day. Sunshine, and the sea is blue and calm. Looking forward to summer in just over a month!

Is that why there is more land above the equator and a hell of a lot more people living there too?