A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006?

Daecon

Can anyone provide a translation of what this new age stuff is actually talking about?

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013. An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant flourescent in nature, blue/magenta in colour. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the colour frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean ?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality. This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.

All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full affect for 17 hrs on the 17th of October 2006. No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17 am on the 17th of October to 1:17 am on the 18th October. The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10 pm) on the 17th October. You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm).

Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves. Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and Humanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, “818″ gateway. Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts. We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness. This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to participate is your choice.

(Taken from http://sethd8.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/mission-1017/ )

This sounds like the Law of Attraction, a pseudoscientific concept but one that can't really hurt. The idea is that you create your reality with your will and your actions. Every day you make a thousand things happen that wouldn't have happenend without your involvement.

Your focus should be on creating what you want, and the Law of Attraction recognizes only your focus. If you think you're too fat, you should focus on a slimmer healthier you, rather than on you being fat. If you need more money you should concentrate on wealth coming your way instead of focusing on all the bills you have to pay.

I don't know about this UV pulse beam from another universe, but the idea of focusing on the positive rather than the negative is not a bad practice. I like the idea of a worldwide experiment regarding this but it will probably be viewed as a crackpot idea. This UV beam isn't amplified by aluminum foil, is it?

An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day.
Universe-2 has a completely different set of higher dimensions? I guess I always thought if alternate universes exist they'd share the same upper dimensions with this universe.

Here's a bit more about Seth D8, the guy who "discovered" the pulse beam and the founder of Mission 1017:

Seth D8 began in Seattle where he created his first company at age sixteen. His artist development progressed from simple designing of hats to a broader medium. He realized that the world could be a platform to express his own unique interpretation of reality. He began to play around with several different mediums becoming an expert in all.

His desire to creatively alter his existence through art has brought him to this point in his development as an artist. His beliefs transgress through himself and onto his creations. All of his designs are spiritual based and spiritual bound. They are all clear of byproducts and centered around his green based beliefs.

Seth D8’s belief in redefining his natural consequences for his consciousness take him to a plane where most artist long to be, manifesting his own destiny through divinity. He wants to consciously explore all art with all artists; working toward the common goal of creatively uniting our plant.

Do you think he really means to unite our "plant"? And notice how he started out designing hats? I think I can guess what material they were made from.

I wonder how scorpian will handle this. They have a natrual flourecent protien in their exoskeletons. This means that each will be flouressing 1,000,000 brighter than they would already. Maybe this is really for their benifit, not ours? :D

Also isn't UV light bad for us? Doesn't it cause skin cancers? A 1 million times burs for this UV liht for several hours might mean that we have the universes worst cases of sunburn.

This UV beam comes into full affect for 17 hrs on the 17th of October 2006. No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17 am on the 17th of October to 1:17 am on the 18th October. The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10 pm) on the 17th October. You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm).

To me this seems a little strange. Nomatter what your time zone this UV light will reach us at that same clock time, even though light can travel 300,000 kilometres (or so) each second.

It will also only last 17 hours but the earth rotates every 24 hours, whgich means that this beam must pass theough the Earth. And yet it reaches us at a specific clock time no matter what time zone you are in.

This has so many holes in it that you can tell the person that came up with it has no knowledge of astronomy or cosmology (or even what a day really is - and maybe the shape of the Earth).

Personally I would hate a UV beam 1,000,000 times stronger that what I would experience, within the hours stated by this, that can pass through the Earth and strike me for 17 hours.

All I can say is that if it is true wer are, quite litteraly, toast.

To me this seems a little strange. Nomatter what your time zone this UV light will reach us at that same clock time, even though light can travel 300,000 kilometres (or so) each second.

It will also only last 17 hours but the earth rotates every 24 hours, whgich means that this beam must pass theough the Earth. And yet it reaches us at a specific clock time no matter what time zone you are in.

I had assumed that this meant that the source is overhead at 5 pm local time, but since it occurs for only 17 hours, and saying everybody can experience it at 5 pm is a contradiction. Except for this it would be completely believable.

Ok, I don't know why you guys're having trouble with this.

Pretend the UV beam is coming from some fixed point out in space - say, Vega or wherever. It illuminates the Earth as the Earth turns, thus regardless of where you are, it will rise at 10:17ish local time and set at 1:17AMish lcoal time and be overhead at 5:10ish local time.

In fact, we can actually pinpoint where it's coming from ... brb...

Yup. The constellation Lyra, (wherein resides the star Vega) rises around 10ish, is high overhead around 5ish and sets around 1:30ish everywhere on Earth.

I don't understand why it's just UV radiation, where's the source of this UV radiation...and if it's a 'gift' shouldn't it be a bit lower down in the spectrum, such as radio waves.

Happy Birthday Mum, "Oh you shouldn't have darling", it's Gamma Radiation..."Oh God, my...my precious face!"

Ok' date=' I don't know why you guys're having trouble with this.

Pretend the UV beam is coming from some fixed point out in space - Alpha Centauri or wherever. It illuminates the Earth as the Earth turns, thus regardless of where you are, it will rise at 10:17ish local time and set at 1:17AMish lcoal time and be overhead at 5:10ish local time.

In fact, we can actually pinpoint where it's coming from ... brb...[/quote']

But if it only lasts 17 hours, not everybody on Earth would be able to see it, due to our rotation.

Its from a hgher dimenson. UV from higher dimensions acts in ways we cannot even comprehend. That's why it can hit every place on earth at 17:10 exactly in all time zones. Because its higher dimensional UV light, and since it moves through upper dimensions we only see it as "appearing" and "Dissappearing" such as things in higher dimensions do.

But if it only lasts 17 hours, not everybody on Earth would be able to see it, due to our rotation.

Well, it's arguable whether it is talking about how long the beam lasts, as opposed to how long we will experience it for at any given spot on Earth. 15 hours is about how long something in the sky will be visible between dawn and dusk - give or take.

See here:

SFN061003UV-Beam-Oct-17.gif

The times are anagrams.

1 0 1 7

1 7 1 0

0 1 1 7

I thought I'd discovered something interesting (in a hokey way), until I realized, so is the date.

1 0 1 7

OK, so somebody's definitely playing with numbers.

This is, of course, all bunk, but it's fun to pretend ain't it?

Pretend the UV beam is coming from some fixed point out in space - say, Vega or wherever. It illuminates the Earth as the Earth turns, thus regardless of where you are, it will rise at 10:17ish local time and set at 1:17AMish lcoal time and be overhead at 5:10ish local time.

This its self has problems. Because of the rotation of the Earth, a star or such will not be visable for 17 hours so this also can not be the reasoning behind their claims for time. The only solution is that the UV light is passing through the earth (and if it did, then ti could occure at the same clock time everywhere on earth. No matter what you interperetation of the number, it will always end up with contradictory and imposible results.

Its from a hgher dimenson. UV from higher dimensions acts in ways we cannot even comprehend.

UV radiation is Ultra Violet radiation, it is just an electromagnetic wave, like anyother EM radiation (light, radio, microwaves, X rays, Gamma rays, etc). UV radiation is a specific form of radiation and its behaviour in interacting with the particals if this universe are well understood. Even if there were higher dimensions (or perhaps lower ones - why do they have to be higher?), their interaction with what we know is well understood.

If they are talking about some other kind of radiation, then it is not UV radiation, higher (or lower) dimension or not. UV radiation interacting on these dinensions will at the way any UV radiation would.

That's why it can hit every place on earth at 17:10 exactly in all time zones.

But that means that it would hit one part of teh earth at one time and another part of the earth several hours later, and since it last for 17 hours and the earth takes 24 to make a full rotation, it means that the source is moving (so it could not originate in the constilation of lyra, as it would have to move to a different place for the other people on earth - it would actually have to be spread over an arc in the sky too, not a point source).

Simple gemetery that you would learn in highschool proves that this can not occure as described. (I remember kids saying that they would never need such infomation after the finished school, but it does come in handy to avoid being taken in by false claims like this).

Because its higher dimensional UV light, and since it moves through upper dimensions we only see it as "appearing" and "Dissappearing" such as things in higher dimensions do.

So I take it you have seen things from the other dimensions then. This statement seem to indicate that this is such a regular occurance that it should be common knowledge.As far as I know nobody have even proved that these other simensions really exists. They are mathematical tools and untested theories. There has been no actual evidence that they exist.

What I do know about them, is that if they did exist, they wouldn't give the world magicla powers or anything. Sure, something might seem to disappear , but that would not give that object any other special properties (say the ability to make your wishes come true, etc). A dimension is just a direction of measurement perpendicular to every other direction of measurement.

There is nothing magical about it. However, human imagination can come up with these magical wys of thinking, but that is all they are imagination and has nothing to do with reality.

This its self has problems. Because of the rotation of the Earth, a star or such will not be visable for 17 hours so this also can not be the reasoning behind their claims for time.

<snip>

But that means that it would hit one part of teh earth at one time and another part of the earth several hours later, and since it last for 17 hours and the earth takes 24 to make a full rotation, it means that the source is moving (so it could not originate in the constilation of lyra, as it would have to move to a different place for the other people on earth - it would actually have to be spread over an arc in the sky too, not a point source).

All this is based on faulty premises.

Use a skymap program. Convince yourself that the constellation Lyra

- rises around 10AMish on October 17th,

- is directly overhead around 5, and

- sets around 1:30AMish on Oct 18

- is in the sky for around 17 hours.

It does this regardless of what time zone you are in.

Wait. Nevermind, I'll do it for you:

SFN061005UV-beam-w-Vega.gif

Taken from Virtual Telescope Online and PhotoShopped.

All this is based on faulty premises.

Not realy, as you yourself stated if you do get something visible for the 17 hours, it is not visible everywhere on Earth (infact there are places where something is visible for 24 hous a day - the North and South poles).

So my premise stands: You can not have something visible for 17 hours out of 24 and be visible everywhere on Earth in every Time Zone. Also Time Zones are a bit skewed, they don't nessesarrily form even spaced lines. They move them in places to take into account political and geographic boundaries. So in these areas the effect will not occure at the specified clock times (I'm not sure of the maximum displacement, but it would be less the 1/2 an hour). The other problem is the 17 hours is at identical clock times regardless of your time zone, which means an arc source, not a point source (and posibley moving too - wich make a maximum distance that it can be away from Earth as too far out it would need to move faster than light).

the only way a beam of light could hit all points on the Earth in a specific time zone is if it is directly above the Equator, not towards the poles at all.

So in these areas the effect will not occure at the specified clock times (I'm not sure of the maximum displacement, but it would be less the 1/2 an hour).

The claim does not say "exactly" these times, it says "approximately".

There's no question that they have fudged the times somewhat to meet their own numerological agenda, and there's no question that they have mneumonicized the instructions to make it easy to widely disseminate the information (This last one is done all the time with public health stats such as your BMI, your daily calorie intake, when to change your smoke alarm batteries etc.).

The point is that a fixed area in the sky plausibly serves as the cause for an event with these parameters.