Bloody Mary thing

Y-S

Hello

Well could be.

If the crack you stepped on was the space between the vertbra in your mother's back, and you were of sufficent weight. Why yes you could crack her back.

Also if you were standing about squishing spiders, and I was on a building above you with a bucket of water. Why I feel certain a down pour would commence instantly.

Too literal, try climbing out of that box. Did not say you would see this actual manisfestation, but how you might believe you have.

Mr D

Wheve ever you got that article from it;s not very accurate at all. 'Bloody Mary' WAS a real person yes. She lived during the Elizabethan era. I can't remember exactly how it went but I read this in a World Book Encyclopedia, and it said that Mary was married into royalty, and she persecuted some type of religion and killed (had killed she didnt actually do it herself) anyone who she found out was of this faith. This earned her the nickname, Bloody Mary, because she ordered the deaths of hundreds of people through religious persecution. Like I said, this is not exact but the story is something along those lines and that came from a World Book Encyclopedia which i would count as a fairly credible source.

Spirits => Utter Crap

Demonic Thing-A-Mah-Jigs => Also Utter Crap

Now, if you want to be at all scientific about this...

I wouldn't suggest trying this if you actually believed it. It would be very easy to scare yourself (along with the spinning and chanting) into a trance state where it would be very possible to hallucinate "bloody mary" in the mirror.

However in Real Life™ 'evil spirits' do not pop out of mirrors to kill / maim the un-wary :)

EDIT:: Unless its Sayanora in your mirror :D

Wheve ever you got that article from it;s not very accurate at all. 'Bloody Mary' WAS a real person yes. She lived during the Elizabethan era. I can't remember exactly how it went but I read this in a World Book Encyclopedia, and it said that Mary was married into royalty, and she persecuted some type of religion and killed (had killed she didnt actually do it herself) anyone who she found out was of this faith. This earned her the nickname, Bloody Mary, because she ordered the deaths of hundreds of people through religious persecution. Like I said, this is not exact but the story is something along those lines and that came from a World Book Encyclopedia which i would count as a fairly credible source.

You mean Queen Mary I, right?