Weird Scent

KFC

Dear auntie YT. Recently, after sex, while relaxed but still a bit excited, I noticed the smell of performing seals. Do you think I should renounce sex and take up chem book sniffing instead?

Signed :

Worried, U.K.

If I'm relaxed or excited, I'm generally happy...so perhaps what KFC is saying is, he experiences a certain scent when he is in a good mood. It's probably more an association with the mood, than an actual smell though.

I can't imagine you have much time to realise you're smelling something 'mid bike jump', but you can certainly associate a scent with a previous 'good time'. You're most probably recollecting that scent and linking it with periods when you're excited or relaxed, so convincing yourself there is a scent.

When ever I'm relaxed but till exsited there this smell it smells sweet, smooth, ant soothing. I wanted to know what this was and does it happen to anyone else?
Oooh, I had the same thought as gcol. Perhaps the colonel's recipe has an extra ingredient.

• 1 month later...
When ever I'm relaxed but till exsited there this smell it smells sweet, smooth, ant soothing. I wanted to know what this was and does it happen to anyone else?

A sweet smell on the breath can be an indication of Diabetes.

Next time you're at your doctor's, ask him to test you.

Have you experienced some of these following symptoms lately?

Frequent urination

Excessive thirst

Extreme hunger

Unusual weight loss

Increased fatigue

Irritability

Blurry vision

synesthesia?(sp?) With the happy and relaxed feeling being associated with a pleasant smell.

Maybe you are at high risk of having a stroke. People report smelling burnt toast and having deja vu. It could be attributed to an elevatied heart rate and a small clot in the brain limiting blood flow? I am stretching here I know but I am at a loss to try and explain it by an other means.

• 1 month later...

Frequent urination

Excessive thirst

Extreme hunger

Unusual weight loss

Increased fatigue

Irritability

Blurry vision

It's weird, but whenever symptoms are brought up, I'm always like, "I have those!" I'm real obsessed about being diseased. Or maybe I have diabetes? O noes

• 1 month later...
Frequent urination

Excessive thirst

Extreme hunger

Unusual weight loss

Increased fatigue

Irritability

Blurry vision

It's weird, but whenever symptoms are brought up, I'm always like, "I have those!" I'm real obsessed about being diseased. Or maybe I have diabetes? O noes

Me too, then i realize everyone has some of those symptoms at points in their life. The real question is do you have a large majority of these symptoms nearly every day of the week,