My wife left me.

Rebiu

Well I'm sorry to hear that rebiu I went through a bad breakup myself a year ago and I'm still learning how to get over it. If you need to talk to someone feel free to pm me if you want. Hopefully you have friends and family to help you through this it makes it a lot easier then trying to handle it all yourself

Rebiu, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Your post reminds me a little of the post I made yesterday. It sounds like you are feeling the exact same way I normally do. It just feels like your life is not important to anyone. I guess all of us feel that way sometimes, even though there are probably many people who care about us. We just don't realize it because it feels like something in our lives is missing.

Your advice to me was to enjoy the little things in life. I thought that was really good advice, and it's better than anything I could ever come up with. There are times when life itself seems pointless, but you just have to think about the little things that make you happy. For me it's listening to music, drinking coffee, sleeping, and playing video games. They might sound simple, but these little things sometimes keep me from going insane. Perhaps you should think about little things in life that make you happy, and then let them guide you through your life.

I would probably be the worst person to give you advice, but you know you can PM me whenever you need someone to talk to.

Well that was productive. Btw anyone that says crap like that obviously does not understand depression at all. Bah i was going to continue with more but why bother its a waste of time
I agree. Why bother it is a waste of time.

What's worse? The fact that she left you, or that she left you in Salina?

Were you miserable before she left you? That might be a clue.

Anyways my first(and only) divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I got an upgrade, and you can too!

What's worse? The fact that she left you' date=' or that she left you in Salina?

Were you miserable before she left you? That might be a clue.

Anyways my first(and only) divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I got an upgrade, and you can too![/quote']I found her and brought he back. In fact she is under the house right now.

wait... what? Does this sound like a reference to homocide to anyone else?

Since you asked.... No. IMO it sounds like this.....

Attention-seeking trolls

Off-topic complaints about personal life, even threats of suicide: sometimes, this is the "cry for help" troll. In other instances, this type of trolling may be for amusement.

Messages containing a deliberate flaw or error: "I think 2001: A Space Odyssey is Roman Polanski's best film." Or "Federico Fellini is the Greatest Living American Director"

Asking for help with an implausible task or problem: "How do I season my Crock Pot? "

Intentionally naive questions: "Can I cook pasta in Evian instead of water?"

Trying to look for vulnerable people and being offensive to them.

Messages containing a self-referential appeal to status. "Pepsi is for white trash. I prefer a real soft drink like Coke."

Bee

She was retrieving the shoes my four year old threw down there. What asylum are you people from.

Just to point the blame, Ecoli was the first person who assumed you had murdered your wife. LOL... I thought the same thing when I first read your post. I guess we all are crazy. :P

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for you.

Um ok if she had stepped out of the house to do something, Im sure she wasn't underneath the house the whole time since your first post. I don't know I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but its obvious at this point that you have some sort of "agenda" by being on this site. From reading your posts all you seem to do on here is make cryptic comments and innuendos and insult anyone that doesn't share you opinion. In short it just seems like your here to play games with people for whatever reason. Maybe its fun for you I don't know, but its wearing thin to me

Ok, I want to know why she left and why she came back. If you're going to share your personal life, then let's get the whole story. Is this some kind of open relationship request on her part? Or is she tired of you spending all this time in this forum rather than paying attention to her? Did she read some of your posts?

I had this girlfriend once that had butterface and I was messed up when she broke up with me. But then I hooked up with a better chick that didn't have butterface, and now I'm married to a hottie.

I don't know I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but its obvious at this point that you have some sort of "agenda" by being on this site. From reading your posts all you seem to do on here is make cryptic comments and innuendos and insult anyone that doesn't share you opinion. In short it just seems like your here to play games with people for whatever reason. Maybe its fun for you I don't know, but its wearing thin to me
We have a winner in this week's Hit-the-Nail-on-the-Head contest. Congrats, mike90, on some world-class hammering! :D