CD Burning software

Royston

I bought a new CDRW a while ago, and wavelab fails to recognize it, I'm pretty good with wavelab, and I've tried everything.

So I'm having to burn my cd's through media player, which is ridiculously slow, and a pain in the butt. So does anybody know of any half decent free cd burning software...I tried one called burrrrrn, but as soon as all the tracks are queued up and ready to put on cd, it comes up with an error and shuts down...meh.

burn4free, it does the job...actually listening to a cd I compiled last night. The problem was I've got a Nero file lurking somewhere, so I couldn't reinstall Nero on my pc (tried different versions) and to be honest it's a bit naff.

Wavelab is handy because you can use VST plug-ins, and you can really go to town on rendering the files. As I listen to music at work, and have files from a number of sources with varying quality, wavelab was pretty good. Because I produce music, I'm a bit picky when it comes to quality...but I'll have to make do for now, ho hum.