Corrupt a wish forum game

blackhole123

I wish people weren't so sensitive.
*poof* Granted. But the neighbors all decide to burn their training tapes and Oprah T-shirts in a big bonfire in your front yard. The ensuing smoke asphyxiates you in your sleep. B'bye.

I wish my computer understood my needs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had seen every movie ever made
*poof* Granted. You have seen every movie ever released to the public. You have also seen the other 99% of the movies made that were not good enough. And some of those were so bad you clawed your eyes out. Now you don't have to watch anymore movies.

I wish anything I wear or use that makes me advertise someone else's company was free of charge.

I wish anything I wear or use that makes me advertise someone else's company was free of charge.

Granted. You are now a homeless nudist.

I wish someone would give me a title of nobility, lands, and a generous pension.

I wish i knew everything..

(oh boy.. im gonna get screwed on that one)

*poof* Granted. Meet Avery Thing. Since you're friends now you can call him Thing.

ugly%20man.bmp

After he gets through lovin' blackhole123 he'll stop by your place (and yes, you may get screwed on this one).

I wish the History Channel showed actual scenes from the past.

Granted. You have to shift the sand in 6 minutes.

I wish I had first authorship on a Nature paper.

Granted, but "Nature" has now become the 'National enquirer' of the science world, and you are forever labelled as a crackpot.

I wish my electrophoresis gel would run faster, so I could go home and take a nap.

i wish my tv would work without me having to hit it every 3 minutes
*poof* Granted. Now it works only when you sit on top of it, but it's the best reception you've ever had, only upside down.

I wish ice cream was a perfectly balanced nutritional food.

I wish I could wish something that was uncorruptible.

Granted...

until the universe implodes in the inevitable paradox.

I wish I could eat something tasty, without having to get my lazy butt up and make food.

I wish my cell phone battery didn't die.

Granted, but you soon develop symptoms of radiation poisoning and severe back strain from your 180 Lbs portable nuclear reactor backpack that's attached by a cord to your cellphone.

I wish my computer wouldn't freeze up with strange hardware probs from all my mucking around in its guts.

I wish spyware and adware was nonexistant.

It's 2030... post-Singularity application analyzing technology has rendered spyware and adware nonexistent, but now you have to worry about hackers getting into your brain and altering your memories.