Are you doing your part to slow global warming?

herpguy

then, her energy use would be negative. you could, like, leave light-bulbs on and stuff.

it wouldn't be negative because the amount of energy to keep her alive would still be more than her output. What you should do, is kill her and keep her in the furnace. Use the energy from her decaying body to heat your house. Then, you could burn all her stuff for heat energy too.

it wouldn't be negative because the amount of energy to keep her alive would still be more than her output. What you should do, is kill her and keep her in the furnace. Use the energy from her decaying body to heat your house. Then, you could burn all her stuff for heat energy too.

I think her body would release greenhouse gases as it decays. :D

Anyway, I'm very concerned about global warming. Yet, I'm not really sure how much I can do about it. There aren't any bike paths in my area, and college is about 20 miles away, so I must drive everyday. Also, I keep three computers running at the same time whenever I'm at home. I can actually use two at the same time, and I usually have the third one doing something automated. I run a lot of web sites, design a lot of programs, and post in a lot of forums. I need lots of computing power!

I do try to conserve energy whenever possible. I turn off lights when I'm not in the room. I also turn off other electrical appliances when I'm not using them.