Where did it come from?

kaos

How did all the forces come to be? What created gravity? To us it is "just there", but what put it there? Same with the other forces. Have there been the same forces since the beginning of the universe or even longer? Or have they always been there, but changed?

How did all the forces come to be? What created gravity? To us it is "just there", but what put it there? Same with the other forces. Have there been the same forces since the beginning of the universe or even longer? Or have they always been there, but changed?

On the first day God created...

:D

check out Susan Stepney's review of Lee Smolin's book "The Life of the Cosmos"

she is a UK computer scientist at the univesity of York

tell us what you think of her review.

you ask questions like that, you should be prepared to do some work and help out:-)

see if you can find Susan Stepney's website and her collection of non-fiction book reviews. I'd like to know what someone else thinks of her.

Ok I'm happy to help look hard for the answer. Now that I know nobody knows the answer off the top of their head. My first guess though is that those questions are probably unanswered. I'll look around for some theories.