GD Freestylin'

Sayonara

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, by the standards of some rhyming law, silver doesn't, but purple supposedly does, though I can't figure out what...

DON'T YOU SEE?!?!?! THE END IS UPON US!!!! THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME!!!! THE FURBIES!!!!! THH FURBIES!!!! AHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL AZURINE EYES!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

well' date=' by the standards of some rhyming law, silver doesn't, but purple supposedly does, though I can't figure out what...

DON'T YOU SEE?!?!?! THE END IS UPON US!!!! THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME!!!! THE FURBIES!!!!! THH FURBIES!!!! AHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL AZURINE EYES!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:[/quote']

SOMEONE CALL THE EXORCIST QUICKLY!!!! MISS. YODA IS POSESSED!!!!

I finally found the time

to bust some wicked rhymes

red alert, my homie from the Canada scene,

poor guy thinks that ebola has a vaccine!

Azure in the house now,

gonna break some bones ow.

heeeeeeeey,

hooooooooo,

heeeeeeeey

hooooooooo.

(Wicka, wicka)

lol :D

MacNizzle's in da hiz-ouse! wica-wicaty-wack

my turn to spit:

after you read this, ur gonna need hip-hop anonymous. my ryhes is tight, cuz i be a sequipedalian. i don't need no grammer; i just be ramblin'. peepz got more facades than greek hypocrites, they so scared, for they can't touch this. yea, a slant rhyme: what u wantin? u can't take dis; u just be front'n.

*drops mic*

wica-wicaty-wack. don't mess wit da Mac.

I finally found the time

to bust some wicked rhymes

red alert' date=' my homie from the Canada scene,

poor guy thinks that ebola has a vaccine!

Azure in the house now,

gonna break some bones ow.

heeeeeeeey,

hooooooooo,

heeeeeeeey

hooooooooo.

(Wicka, wicka)

lol :D[/quote']

Nice one lol!

I cannot speak in rap, but I can in iambic septameter.

Here's to the greatest president evah!

GWB's here, gonna bash back the queers! Sitting in Texas, riding those steers, cuz I'm bush. You science nerds think you got it all, just watch, y'all's gonna fall! You might say i'm dumb, my brain's the size of a thumb, reading makes my brain go numb, well, I aint that dumb. I'm j00r prez, better than the rezz, cuz I passed the tess, don't mess!

Terror is just a itch, when I got Rice as my *****. Powell's a polical dancer, the only bigger is prostate cancer! John Kerry's gotta admit, I aint no peice of ****! Don't mess! With the bess, cuz Bush beats the ress!

You nerd's got nothin! Cuz God's gonna be smitin. Just go back to your shack, don't you come back! Cuz I wanna hear nothin but quantum mechanics, all I need is battlefield tactics.