In reverse...

Bettina

Not quite sure I get it. It's a couple of guys stacking up some rocks and then knocking them over....

....sigh..... ;)

You need to see the artistry in it. Its very very hard to make that film look the way it does. Even when making it "forward" you had to make your moves different. It took a lot of work and retrys.

Hard to explain...

Bee

Incredible, its like entropy in reverse. (I know its not actually, but it gives the impression of it). Can you imagine how hard it would be to make it look like it was going forward, going backward? The people looked like they were just walking and moving, but they were actually doing all that in reverse. Must have taken major planning. I especially liked the part where he was taking rocks off the top of the pile and kicking them.

Hmmmm...this more belongs in the psuedoscience thread, I suppose, but what says that our view off space-time is the universal one? Why couldn't there be creatures who live backwards in time, in the direction in which entropy is decreasing, rather than increasing? They would start out with a big nothing, and work thier way to a big crunch. Probably not actually feasible, but fun to think about.

Ahaha! Sorry YT, I promise I won't mention anything chemistry related again. For example, this is the last time I will mention the Zeroth Law of thermodynamics, or the Gibbs Free Energy of a molecule. Promise.