Fields of Iron Rule the Universe

Alpha-137

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lines of flux are not physical entities, as such.

Dear Swanson;

From the DOD’s want list; way back in the late 60’s.

Just after my first classified patent on the effects of cooled IR detectors.

This is, “NOT” a direct quote, but very close to it!

Named;

The dangers /or threat of High Energy Electromagnetic fields /or EM fields.

These EM fields are like billions of high energy projectiles that rip through our

electronics.

In effect they were looking for help in trying to come up with some type of shielding.

This two examples of a low energy EM field;

[1] A conductor conducts in the outer electron-shell of the atomic system,

and when the magnetic lines of flux moves across the conductor its’ lines of flux forces

the electrons in the outer shell to drop to a lower electron-shell leaving what we call

electron-holes and it is because these electron-holes the other electrons move in to fill

them , thus we are conducting .

[2] The same action of #1 happens when an EM field [ in this case RF ] meats an antenna,

the lines of flux creates electron holes / electron flow @ a rate of 0.6 v and this is then

amplified in the radio.

So ever since then I have consider EM fields as a mass of physical entities

Of couse this is just my understanding!

electrons in the outer shell to drop to a lower electron-shell

This canno happen, it violates quantum mechanics. shells lower than the outer one are FILLED they can hold no more electrons.each orbital has 2 electrons and cannot hold more(see: Pauli exclusion principle) there for your methd of creating electron holes cannot work.

why do you need to remind us that? we KNOW. and can you answer my question on the polarization od the strongforce?

EDIT: yeah we have maplin for electronics. i know that a photo diode will give a voltage and that random radio waves will give a voltage when hooked up to an antenna. i have already gave my explanation of this and do not feel the need to reiterate myself as the first post on it covers it quite nicely

I think you are confused with "electron shells" and electron energy levels.

An electron shell is a shell of an atom, and only the outtermost shell is effected at any one time, the inner shells are full.

However, when an electron loses energy or gains energy it jumps (or lowers) its energy level.

I think this is where you got mixed up.

(Unless I'm wrong as well lol)

well, electrons are generally in the lowest energy level they can be in at anygiven time and won't go up without input of energy. they can't go lower so i don't know whats he's talking about. your not quite wrong canada, you just forgot that it has to go up to be able to go down.

why do you need to remind us that? we KNOW. and can you answer my question on the polarization od the strongforce?

Dear insane_alein;

Look here is an Iron atom the atomic-system that we believe is the one that make up the earth’s inner & outer cores with its 26 protons 30 neutrons and 26 electrons

Then I show the Iron atomic nuclei being forced to a shape / pattern so that we now

have the strong forces / High Energy fields of flux to polarize and propagate out as

GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS OF FLUX.

abc-1.gif

aug102006fields-2.jpg

IT IS THE STATE OF THE MASS AT THE CORES TWO PARTS,

That brings about the magnetic and gravity fields of a planet.

The state of the inner core’s mass brings about the polarization & propagation of the

Magnetic fields.

The state of the outer core’s mass brings about the polarization & propagation of the

Gravitational fields.

Yes, I am talking about iron in the case of the Earth

and in the case of Jupiter it would be the element [H].

YES, I KNOW CALLED THIS POSTING FIELDS OF IRON RULE THE UNIVERSE !

Oh, by the way broth Newton and Einstein believed that gravity should have two poles

The same as magnetic fields do.

Yes, Einstein, “It is called Einstein’ Cosmic Constant”

Yes, I do believe this, One pole will always face the core of the heavenly body

And the other pole will always face out into space.

ok, so in your hypothesis, gravity is caused by the polarization of the strong force. you say it has 2 poles but what about the other 4. the strong force has 6 types of charge. could you explain this?

Look at the model in the first posting!

It shows the others still with in the nuclei.

i don't see it. why don't you describe it

Dear insane_alein

A little Joke;

Here is a picture and description again, or should I be using a

brail type computer for the blind.

aug102006d.jpg

A B

[A] This is the nuclei of the atomic system showing the neutron & proton with there strong forces holding them together.

This is a blow up of the nuclei showing us that what we see as the outer shell of the neutron & proton is just the blurred orbits of their quarks and that the three quarks of the neutron spin out fields of flux that inner lock with the fields of flux that are spun out by

the protons three quarks with the exception of one of the protons field of flux is spun out at 90 degrees to the others,[ most likely doe to that quarks spin] and this one holes an electron in orbit around the proton.[What we call the charge of the proton] I call this one the strong P-E field. As we can see the orbits of the quarks are in different orbital planes so as the quarks move in their orbit their hold on the other will change so we now can understand the cause for nuclei’s constant warble / or vibration.

Also we can now see why as the quarks move apart the force seams to get stronger, this is do to more of the fields of flux will come into play. We also can see that all of the forces are of one type, and that is spun out fields of flux by either the electron or quarks.

Thus we have a Unified Field Theory! That will also include gravity, as you will see.

Now bring in “The String Theory”

Finely last week I was able to see just what the string theorist concept looked like,

well at lest one of the five string theories.

Now just visualize all six of the quarks in motion with their orbits and keeping

their interlocking flux energy fields around their counterparts.

Now I can see why the String theory’s math can explain the action / motion of the

strong force flux fields fairly well. These little circles of flux energy would be contracting

and expanding all of the time.[so the math of the string theory of the little circles of

energy will work here.]

The strong force does not hold electrons to their orbits, the magnetic charge (pos neg) between the proton and electron does.

And if the green squiggles are magnetic, then why do they connnect protons to neutrons? the strong force does that...

the strong force does not have the range to hold electrons it is mainly an electrostatic attraction with a small amount of magnetism thrown in for good measure

also, electrons cannot interact with the strong force. only the weak, electromagnetic and gravitational forces.

Ok, I have went and skimmed over all of the posts on this subject and have made a few notes.

It seems that Alph-137's model of gravity is independant of mass(Iron or otherwise) as seen in his post about watching blocks of hot iron being carried on forklifts linkage. I draw this conclusion because a tiny block of iron is lifting up gravel against the ENTIRE core of the earth.

so his would make newtons gravity into Fg=G/r^2 from Fg=GMm/r^2.

but wait! there is a way to make up for this difference. his model is apparently dependant on temperature as well,there are numerous posts saying it is thermal transfer causing this. so we can add a delta T part to the equation.

so now we have Fg=GdT/r^2

another thing evident in that post is that it is not consistant. it is only intermittent.

now. he has also said 'newtons and einsteins math does not need to be changed' well;

1. Einsteins GR supercedes newtons obsolete maths so therefore his is irrelevenat and could be thrown out

2. Looking above, yes they DO need to be changed. it can't just be pesky mass causing all this gravityit must be the strong force which only has a tiny tiny range thats less than the diameter of most nuclei.

now, newons gravity works quite well, it predictsorbital velocities and planets have even been found using this maths. Discrepencies such as mercuries perihelion advancing are covered by Einsteins more accurate GR.

Even cold objects can be observed to have huge gravitational fields such as gas and dust clouds in space. in some cases they can bend light by an observable amount. this obviously rules out a temperature dependance.

conclusion: Alpha-137's model of gravity CRAP!

of course i am willing to address any further arguments Alpha presents but i suggest he learns some more physics. a little knowledge can be a dnagerous thing.

A-aaaa.jpg

Red and Blue Lights in the Milky Way Galaxy

Posted on: Tuesday August 8, 2006.

The structure of two recently discovered silicon oxide nanoparticles, their properties provide a formation mechanism for larger silicates and are a potential source of luminescence in the interstellar medium. Image to right: The structure of two recently discovered silicon oxide nanoparticles, their properties provide a formation mechanism for larger silicates and are a potential source of luminescence in the interstellar medium. Credit: A. Reber, VCU

NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md., in collaboration with university scientists, have solved yet another mystery.

For years, scientists have observed unstructured silicate particles in space, but could not pinpoint the origin of recent observation of wide presence of crystalline silicates or their role in the Milky Way Galaxy.

The work of Ashraf Ali from Goddard, Shiv N. Khanna from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, and A.W. Castleman, Jr. from Pennsylvania State University, University Park., have successfully created nanoclusters of silicates. They were also able to predict that these particles have absorption features from the red and blue lights found throughout the Galaxy, and could be the original building blocks of Earth and other planets in our solar system.

To further understand these silicon oxide nanoparticles (tiny particles), Castleman and his colleagues undertook studies of cluster formation and their growth under expanding plasma-jet conditions (ionized gas) and followed the changing composition of these clusters. The experiments were designed to enable insights into formation mechanisms operative in the regions of circumstellar environments (the space around stars) where silicates are often found. By exposing silicon monoxide to the plasma conditions, they were able to convert silicon oxide gas to clusters of silicon oxide nanoparticles.

The formation of these particles had never been observed or proven, that is, before Ali, Castleman, Khanna and their coworkers began their study. Employing theoretical methods to study the growth of silicon oxide nanoparticles, Khanna and his colleagues obtained direct insight into mechanisms and unraveled two puzzling mysteries. First, they demonstrated the mechanisms that might be responsible for the formation of silicates providing another step towards the understanding of the history of the formation of our solar system.

Secondly, the silicon oxide nanoparticles have electronic properties that allow the absorption of the blue and red light and it might relate to the absorption of starlight and emission of red and blue light known as Extended Red Emission and Blue Luminescence consequently. Astronomers have long observed the red lights in the Milky Way Galaxy but have never been able to determine the exact nature of particles that were responsible for the emission.

"To understand the chemical evolution of the formation of planets, we have to understand the composition and degree of crystallinity of grains in interstellar space" said Ali.

By determining the role of the chemical processes involved in the formation of solids, scientists understand more of the mechanics that inspired the creation of Earth and its neighboring planets. The particles discovered likely played a major role in dust formation process in circumstellar environments of young and evolved stars.

Ali and his colleagues conducted their experimental research at the Pennsylvania State University Chemical Physics Laboratories in University Park, Penn., and the theoretical work in the Physics Department of The Virginia Commonwealth University. The investigations were made possible by funding from NASA, the U.S. Air Force and the Department of Energy.

The results were published in the June 19 American Chemical Society's Nanoletters journal (Nanoletters, vol 6, p1190)

News Story Origin and Copyright: NASA

Click here for the original news release.

Nasaaug.jpg

Now can you see that a high-energy plasma-jet can fram a nuclei to polerize like my model?

oh its a plasma jet now is it?

stop talking crap. you yourself have admitted that you are not a scientist there are people here far smarter than you or i who have told you this is utter crap. you have no evidence, you have no internally consistent hypothesis and your own 'evidence' proves you wrong. now give it a rest.

oh its a plasma jet now is it?

stop talking crap. you yourself have admitted that you are not a scientist there are people here far smarter than you or i who have told you this is utter crap. you have no evidence' date=' you have no internally consistent hypothesis and your own 'evidence' proves you wrong. now give it a rest.[/quote']

Oh, Yes now you beleive NASA's work! So NASA is talking Crap!

Well can see that you do not understand that the high energy transfer between the inn-& outer cores is + to a high energy plasma-jet or the same as a high energy laser it is all very hight energy transfer and you cann't understand that the efects are the same.!

And you cann't se that this high energy can force atomic-systems or their nuclei into these patterns.

No I have no degrees, but I do understand a whole lot more than you evendently.