Fields of Iron Rule the Universe

Alpha-137

aug102006a.jpg

First of all I must explain that I am not a mathematician, I am a dyslexic visual thinker, so what I am saying and showing here is just my visual understandings of how Nature works. So you will not see very much math in this paper. But I must add that all of Newton’s and Einstein’s math still apply here. None of their math that explains the actions of broth magnetic and gravitational fields in any way needs to be changed.

For most of two hundred years now mankind has known of the two main accelerating fields of force that rule the universe. First there are the ever eluding gravitational fields of force, and then there are the universal magnetic fields of force.

Now we have added a new dark force that we believe is responsible for the accelerating expansion of the universe.

The magnetic force we understand fairly well. Now we have unified the electron’s magnetic force with the atomic weak force.

The electro-weak-force

aug102006b.jpg

This is my visual understanding of the electro-magnetic-weak force. Each electron spins out a line / or field of flux that we see here interlocking their fields of flux. The more electrons the stronger their bonding force is.

We have come to understand that we can force these fields of electro-weak forces or lines / or fields of flux into an accelerating set of fields. As we can see here these lines /or fields of flux are spun out by the electron in a conductor.

aug102006c.jpg

When we coil a conductor the fields of flux forms a donut shape and become polarized, this meaning that the fields of flux circle in and out of this donut shape, thus giving the fields two poles. We also see here that the fields of flux start to propagate out, this meaning that the individual fields of flux begin to repel and separate from each other.

As we can see this action gives each individual level of the fields of flux a chance to add to the acceleration.

So in my dyslexic mind this is the flux field pattern that we need to be looking for in our search of gravitational fields of flux.

NOTE: All fields of flux move at the speed of light. This is because all fields of flux are in the light spectrum, weather it is electromagnetic/ weak or the strong forces or even the gravitational fields of flux.

Yes, even gravity can be detected in the electromagnetic area of the light spectrum. But that will be much later in the main theory, “The G-1 Theory”.

At this time I want to tread lightly on those toes. Here we will take small steps at a time. Here we are not changing any laws of our known physics, but here we are just beginning to have a better understanding of them.

The atomic nuclei & their forces

aug102006d.jpg

A B

[A] This is the nuclei of the atomic system showing the neutron & proton with there strong forces holding them together.

This is a blow up of the nuclei showing us that what we see as the outer shell of the neutron & proton is just the blurred orbits of their quarks and that the three quarks of the neutron spin out fields of flux that inner lock with the fields of flux that are spun out by

the protons three quarks with the exception of one of the protons field of flux is spun out at 90 degrees to the others,[ most likely doe to that quarks spin] and this one holes an electron in orbit around the proton.[What we call the charge of the proton] I call this one the strong P-E field. As we can see the orbits of the quarks are in different orbital planes so as the quarks move in their orbit their hold on the other will change so we now can understand the cause for nuclei’s constant warble / or vibration.

Also we can now see why as the quarks move apart the force seams to get stronger, this is do to more of the fields of flux will come into play. We also can see that all of the forces are of one type, and that is spun out fields of flux by either the electron or quarks.

Thus we have a Unified Field Theory! That will also include gravity, as you will see.

Now bring in “The String Theory”

Finely last week I was able to see just what the string theorist concept looked like,

well at lest one of the five string theories.

Now just visualize all six of the quarks in motion with their orbits and keeping

their interlocking flux energy fields around their counterparts.

Now I can see why the String theory’s math can explain the action / motion of the

strong force flux fields fairly well. These little circles of flux energy would be contracting

and expanding all of the time.[so the math of the string theory of the little circles of

energy will work here.]

Now on to gravitational fields of flux& their source!

The Creator of the universe chose Iron as the key atomic system here. Iron is found at broth the inner and outer the cores of the Earth, and the moon, and it is looking like also the two levels of the core of the sun.

The Earth

aug102006e.jpg

The inner core of the Earth is made up of solid Iron that is the source of the Earth’s magnetic fields of flux and the outer core is made up of Iron in the very hot state of plasma and this is where we find the source of gravitational fields of flux.

aug102006f.jpg

Newton and Einstein were right about believing that gravity should have two poles.

We now can see that one of the gravitational poles faces the inner core of the Earth and

the other gravitational pole faces out into space.

These two great intellectual minds are what inspired me along and my line of

thinking. They did the hard part, with all of their math witch all stands true even now

with this new model of gravitational fields of flux.

aug102006g.jpg

Now that we see that broth the Earth and Moon has their own gravitational field that passes through the other’s field and pulls on each other’s mass and at the same time they have the same gravitational poles facing each other.

So we can now understand that at the G-T-P / gravitational transition point, the two fields density matches each other, thus repels each other at that point. This is the orbital locking system that keeps the Earth and Moon in place.

In this model nothing changes all of Newton’s and Einstein’s math still applies in full

to gravitational actions. This model just gives us a source and a pattern to the fields. And

also unifies the strong forces to gravity.

Mass moving at the speed of light

Einstein showed us that if a mass was moving at a speed close to the speed of light it

would begin to elongate are stretch. So what about a simulated speed of light?

aug102006h.jpg

aug102006j.jpg

High speed thermal transfer in the form of inferred light particles known as heat is being used in broth the torch and laser above to cut through the iron plates.

These inferred light particles are moving at the speed of light so in effect this is causing so much resistance that it strips away the electrons and their bonding effect, thus cutting the iron.

This action is in effect simulating Einstein’s mass moving at the speed of light. The resistance is so high that even the nuclei is forced to adjust and form in a pattern of lest resistance to the on coming rush of heat / light particles. aug102006k.jpg

Iron atomic nuclei at simulated light speed. This action forces the Iron nuclei to from into the gravitational polarization state. This polarizes the strong P-E field into gravitational fields.

aug102006l.jpg

[A] This the Earth’s Iron inner core polarized magnetically.

This is the Earth’s Iron outer core polarized gravitationally.

[C] This is the propagated gravitational fields of flux from the outer core.

This action is due to the rush of the Thermal Transfer Resistance.

This is a model of a Gravitational Polarized Iron Atomic system.

aug102006m.jpg

aug102006n.jpg

We now can see the polarized pattern of the strong force fields of flux that make up the gravitational fields. This polarization is brought about the high speed thermal transfer of light particles moving at [c] from the outer core of very hot Iron plasma to the much cooler solid Iron inner core. At this point is where this high speed thermal action is repelled and recycled back into the outer core by the inner core’s very dense magnetic

Fields of flux. Thus keeping the inner core cool and highly magnetic. These fields reach out past the moon. And these magnetic fields also maintain the Earth’s ice caps. aug102006o.jpg

Nature’s energy conservation at its’ best.

With distance these tiny gravitational fields of flux propagate out / spread a part so the Earth’s and Moon’s fields pass through each other to attract each other’s mass, but at the G-T-P / gravitational transition point the two fields of flux repel each other. This gives us a better understanding of the orbital locking system for the Earth and Moon.

Also we can now understand other orbiting systems and this gives us an understanding of the galactic force known as the Dark force that is accelerating the galaxies a part.

The Pattern of these tiny fields of flux.

The gravitational fields of flux imprint a pattern on many things in Nature. Now that we know what to look for we can find them in clusters / or groups atoms that act as a single entity, and in every snowflake, also in many flowers and clusters of their leaves.

This pattern shows up in rock crystals. And we even can find this pattern carved in stone from about 600 bc. That has an inscription saying;

“God’s rule over the universe.”

Old knowledge, with a renewed understanding.

aug102006p.jpg

Thermal Transfer Experiment

For Man Made Gravity

TestforM-B-1.jpg

(A) Is a set of balance scales that are non-magnetic.

(a-1) This half is set over the (B) piece of iron

(a-2)This half is set out over free space

(B) Is a 1ft.x1ft.x1ft. piece of Iron at a temp as [Cold] as you can make it

© Is a high temp insulator

(D) Is a 1ft.x1ft.x 2ft piece of Iron at a temp as [Hot] as you make it

(E) Is a stand to hold the experiment.

(F) Is a glass pan filled with sand or any non-magnetic[ Mass] like pea gravel.

Once this is set up remove © the high temp insulator

(a-1) will lose gravitational pull on it making it rise and

(a-2) to lower and at the same time causing the non-magnetic

mass in (F) to be attracted to bottom of (D) thus we have man made gravity fields.

This action is only momentary, just until the thermal differences equalizes.

“Fields of Iron Rule the Universe”

I do not understand why it is so hard for educated people to set down and study Newton and Einstein’s work and see that they broth said that gravity had to be a field that has two poles.

I for one really believe that you must work with the known facts, such as we live here on Earth, and that we have gone to the moon and know that they broth have iron cores. And now we are just beginning to see that our sun has an iron core also.

So why is it so hard to think that the two extreme states of iron is the source of broth accelerating fields of force in Nature’s design?

“Fields of Iron Rule the Universe”

This is a very small part of.

“ The G-1 Theory ”

By Amateur Researcher Edward Eugene Kerls

“The G-1 Theory” is a part of “Gene’s Phisics-Lite” amateur research work.

E-mail gravity@wt.net

alpha-137

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Severion;

When you are dealt limens you make lemonade, and Iron is what we know for sure

makes up the inner and outer cores of Earth and the Moon the only two planetoids

that we have done sizemagraft on.

So I work with the two extreme energy states of Iron and go from there.

I for one do not believe in Singularities as the source of gravity.

Also if you calculate the density & propagation of the Earth’s Magnetic fields back you

will see that it has to come from the Iron inner-core and a magnetic of that density will

cool it’s source down a lot.

So we have Iron at it’s two extreame states in the Earth’s core.

That is why I have the very cold and very hot Iron in the experiment.

I left out the magnetisem, so it would not enterfrar with my understanding of the thermoal

transfer resistance and oplization of the strong forces into gravitational fields.

-----alpha-137

Summary please? I think you are saying that mass, in your example, iron, creates fields of gravitational flux. Are you saying that ONLY iron does this, or was your use of iron more along the lines of an example?

Have you preformed the experiment you outlined? If so, can you be sure that this motion is not due to a disturbance you make when you moved the insulator?

The inner core of the Earth is made up of solid Iron that is the source of the Earth’s magnetic fields of flux and the outer core is made up of Iron in the very hot state of plasma and this is where we find the source of gravitational fields of flux.

Are you saying that only the outer core of the earth creates the earth's magnetic fields? What about the attraction between a block of granite and some sand bags? That has been done experimentaly you know.

Could you distinguish between gravitational attraction and gravitational flux lines?

God’s rule over the universe.”

I have to say, I was trying to keep an open mind until I came to this. How does finding a star of David in some piece of material prove your theory?

High speed thermal transfer in the form of inferred light particles known as heat is being used in broth the torch and laser above to cut through the iron plates.

These inferred light particles are moving at the speed of light so in effect this is causing so much resistance that it strips away the electrons and their bonding effect, thus cutting the iron.

This action is in effect simulating Einstein’s mass moving at the speed of light. The resistance is so high that even the nuclei is forced to adjust and form in a pattern of lest resistance to the on coming rush of heat / light particles.

Nuummm, heat isn't infrared light. Heat is the motion of particles. Infrared light may be given off by hot things, but that's it. What happens in the case of the gas torch is that the fire of the torch melts part of the iron. Its a state change, nothing to do with electron stripping...

I may be slow, but I don't understand what the point of your post is. Summarize it in 50 words or les, if you don't mind.

oh i suppose you think the sun is made of iron as well. what about the vast clouds of hydrogen in space that can be seen exherting a gravitational pull?

Dear insane_alien;

This is a NASA picture of the remnants of a star's core,

aa-w49.jpg

The x-ray tellacope Cahrda provides us with a view of the Iron remants of a star's core>:)

By the way this is Supernovea w49b

And I belive that our sun is a star, don't you????

although I agree that when some stars die after most all the fussion has been done from Hydrogen to Helium down through to the heavier elements most cease at Iron and die.

however New stars still have a gravity field around them and very little to no iron at all.

how might this be accounted for in your model?

infrared will not strip electrons away. UV and above cando it but infrared merely causes the atom to wiggle about abit.

Dear insane_alien;

Sorry to tell you, but even very low infrared light will strip electrons, how do think we have infrared sencers, how thay work.

This disription was in one of my first patten back in 84.

Summary please? I think you are saying that mass' date=' in your example, iron, creates fields of gravitational flux. Are you saying that ONLY iron does this, or was your use of iron more along the lines of an example?

Have you preformed the experiment you outlined? If so, can you be sure that this motion is not due to a disturbance you make when you moved the insulator?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying that only the outer core of the earth creates the earth's magnetic fields? What about the attraction between a block of granite and some sand bags? That has been done experimentaly you know.

Could you distinguish between gravitational attraction and gravitational flux lines?

I have to say, I was trying to keep an open mind until I came to this. How does finding a star of David in some piece of material prove your theory?

Nuummm, heat isn't infrared light. Heat is the motion of particles. Infrared light may be given off by hot things, but that's it. What happens in the case of the gas torch is that the fire of the torch melts part of the iron. Its a state change, nothing to do with electron stripping...

I may be slow, but I don't understand what the point of your post is. Summarize it in 50 words or les, if you don't mind.[/quote']

Dear Anjruu;

You have a lot of very good questions, so if you don't mind I will try to answer them on Monday, for I am running out of time now.

Thank you

:)

1. i wasn't talking about supernovae i was talking about massive gravitational lensing intergalactic clouds of hydrogen. no iron.

2. IR cameras use narrowgap semiconductors where they require much less energy to conduct and in any case this is not a striping of electrons, merely a nudging.

Sorry to tell you, but even very low infrared light will strip electrons, how do think we have infrared sencers, how thay work.

This disription was in one of my first patten back in 84.

I think that infrared sensors work by collecting the photons that are given off by the electrons as they transition between ground and very low energy levels, which is caused by thermal energy, thus the relationship between heat and IR. More heat, more energy, more transitions, more IR photons being given off. These photons are the IR light itself. I think this is how it works, at least, I may be very wrong. Is this right Alien? You seem to know what you are talking, anyway. :D Sorry, but your post was a bit too technical for me.

I do have to say though, your focus on iron is one of the major things that make me doubt your theory. Why iron? Why is that special? Why not lithium or nobellium or ununquadium? Furthermore, other and all materials have been PROVEN to have gravitational attraction. The only thing i can see that might justify it would be that there is a difference between grav. attraction and flux lines, but I don't think that is the case. Maybe if you expanded it to include other elements...? Or if you have an explanation for the gravitational effects of the other materials...?

On a personal note, 150 posts! And at least three of them have been somewhat intelligent!

Anjruu, not so much as know what i'm talking about as having a spanking great physics book next to me that has a chapter on infrared light.

basically they work the same way a photovoltaic cell(solar pannel) works except it doesn't require so high energies to get a voltage. the voltage is nowhere near as big as a result. some times only as much as 10mV at peak.

under most normal and abnormal conditions, IR light will not ionize an atom. To use IR detectors as evidence is incorrect since they don't detect through ionization. So although sometimes its nice to have a visual perspective of the universe, its ofcourse better to start off with a lit search to see the current state of knowledge before making massive assertions.

For example, there is a very very small amount of iron in a star. Iron is formed in larger quantities only after an explosion or supernova. Showing a cloud in space says nothing.

and why iron!?

Also, photodiodes work by putting a voltage on (reverse bias) so that an electron that gets promoted through the bandgap then gets accelerated, and you get a current flow. You pass that through a resistor, and its voltage is proportional to the photocurrent. You can use Silicon all the way up to 1.1 microns. Different materials give different cutoffs. You might have to cool detectors used for longer wavelengths because of the thermal noise.

No ionization taking place at all.

this goes no where to explain why aluminium for example has mass and is effected by gravity. nor does it do anything to explain why subatomic particles have mass and gravity.

gravity is not electromagnetic (except in some theories) so it cannot be made using magnetism or light or anyother electromagnetic force.

gravity is a force coming from far smaller effects than atoms, even quarks. the only way i can see a reason for gravity to surface is for study into the innards of quarks.

BTW, much of what i've read says that energy itself exhibits gravity. for example, the decay of radioactive material; there is no loss of actual particles yet the energy dissipated/removed during decay gives a measurable decrease in the mass of material.

as i understand, this is how scientists determined energy outputs for the first nuclear bombs

I should put a link from the crackpot theories thread to this one! yay!

But seriously, you can tell that you have read a physics book or 3, and I kinda like a few of your ideas... but really, the star of david found in a magnified material? whats next, "VIRGIN MARY, FOUND IN MAGNIFIED MILK PARTICLE!!!!!!!!1111!111one!!! OMGORDZ CALL TEH MEDIA!"

:)

Dear insane_alien;

Sorry to tell you' date=' but even very low infrared light will strip electrons, how do think we have infrared sencers, how thay work.

This disription was in one of my first patten back in 84.[/quote']

Infrared radiation will not strip electrons. Infrared sensors work by detecting (surprise!) infrared waves.

And you can't just say "the math works out, but I'm a visual thinker so there isn't much math here". Thats just a way of getting out of having to do any math, which you absolteuly need when you talk about this kind of garbage. All you have is barely coherent text and meaningless pictures to go along with it.

Originally Posted by Anjruu

Summary please? I think you are saying that mass, in your example, iron, creates fields of gravitational flux. Are you saying that ONLY iron does this, or was your use of iron more along the lines of an example?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow, but I don't understand what the point of your post is. Summarize it in 50 words or les, if you don't mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Iron in the case of the Earth & its Moon;

But, all atomic systems at given energy level will magnetically polarize,

{it is called a magnetic moment}

and Most likely they will at a given energy level their nuclei will polarize for

gravitational fields as Iron does here on the Earth.

And let’s ; Say Jupiter it would most likely be [H] that is it the these two energy

State.

[2] Yes I have , but not on this scale. And I am sure of its out come.

[3] No I am saying that in the Earth case the inner-core polarizes and

propagates out the magnetic fields and that the outer core sis where the

gravitational fields are polarized and propagates out as gravitational fields.

[4] Yes I have heard of the experiment that you are talking about, then

ask your self if this experiment is right, then why can’t a 96 ton space

craft attract a Human or even a Human hair?

[5] gravitational flux lines are what make up the gravitational fields that do

the attracting

[6] These little fields of flux polarize and propagate out wide as the nuclei

to start then propagate at the rate of Newton’s [g] at different levels they

will water vapor together as rain or if the temperatures are right they will

show their patterns in making snow flakes.

It is the six sided snow flakes and the six sided atomic-clusters

that show us the pattern of the gravitational fields that pull most atomic

systems together to make the masses in the universe

and the carvings on that temple also has six sides

and says that this Symbolizes “God’s Rule over the Universe.”

NOW , If most, if not all mass in the universe has this basic atomic-clusters

making up the mass.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I just find it very interesting that the person that did that carving back in

600 B.C. seam to understand this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[7]Infrared is just one of the light wave-lengths of heat, but is the most

knowed / used one in describing heat.

[4] Yes I have heard of the experiment that you are talking about' date=' then

ask your self if this experiment is right, then why can’t a 96 ton space

craft attract a Human or even a Human hair?

[/quote']

But it can. its just a small force because gravity is weak.

[7]Infrared is just one of the light wave-lengths of heat, but is the most

knowed / used one in describing heat.

common misconception. this proves that you aren't really all that knowledgable on EM interaction. While objects of room temperature emit radiation primarily in the IR regions does not meant that this is heat. heat is vibrational energy. or kinetic if its a gaseous system.

[4] Yes I have heard of the experiment that you are talking about, then ask your self if this experiment is right, then why can’t a 96 ton space craft attract a Human or even a Human hair?

It can. And does. The experiment which was done had to have a experimental setup of rotating mirrors and lenses in order to magnify the rotation enough to be seen. It was a very very small rotation, but it was there. Furthermore, the attraction between a human and a space craft is there, but likewise very small.

And let’s ; Say Jupiter it would most likely be [H] that is it the these two energy State.

If that is true, then why did you say Fields of Iron rule the Universe? It should be rule the Earth, or the Earth-Moon system, or something more, rational.

Sorry, I am going to go with crackpot with this theory. You haven't given enough data or coherent information to support your rather extreme theory.

is just a name of this papper

That is only 1/100th of

my overall theory is in a Micsolf powerpoint slide show that is 3.5 hours long

and is called The G-1 Theory

These Gravitation fields is what causes the warp in space & time that Einstein was telling us about and they make up the fields that Newton was telling us about and they propagate out at newton rate of [g] and they are what set upu the patterns in the atomic clusters and we see this pattern in all six sided snow flakes.

I am very sorry;

That I have not been able to get my point out to you in a way that you can understand it.

Please take the time to look at the patterns that are found in Nature and the pattern of the gravitational fields. And then think if a warp in space & time can cause these patterns are can these fields can cause the warp in spsce & time.

alpha-137

just because we are young does not mean that we cannot be well versed in scientific theories. and if you realy did study navy nukes and design IR sensors then you would have a clue how the worked and be very very well educated in mathematics.

i don't think you done any real studying of navy nuklear reactors. i think you just read up on a few articles about it and none of the maths. you don't seem to have very much knowledge about einsteins theories either. you keep mentioning mass stretching out approaching c, but it doesn't, it SHRINKS it is called legnth CONTRACTION.

and what is the 'newton rate of [g]'? do you mean 9.81 ms^-2? if you do then you should know that gravity has been pretty much proven to propagate at c. and how would you explain different gravitational pulls?

if your theory is so great, why hasn't it been published?

come back when you have some evidence and numbers from you experiments. you don't have to be a mathematician to record a few numbers.

I am very sorry that you young one can not see this

Please don't patronize us. If you can't explain your theory in a convincing manner to a group of highly educated and intelligent people, then the fault is either with you or your theory.