Mass @ c

Alpha-137

Dear CPL. Luke;

Sorry, My work stands as is!

No one has to beleive it or understand it.

The area that this action is not in a vacuum anyway!!!!!!!!!!

It is at the outer core of EARTH!!!!!!

I am just looking for math help on it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he did say that it worked in a vaccuum in post number 44

also alpha-137 the stuff that YT is talking about has nothing to do with lowering the strength of the earth's gravitational pull, it has to do with the iron heating the air and then pushing up on the weight above it. Without hard data and a clear experimental analysys to show that the gravitational pull of the earth is subsided on the weight, no one will be able to help you in determining the physics of what is going on.

^also note that there is no seperation between the math and the physics, they are one and the same in most cases and this is one of those cases.

Been there done that it works in a vacuum as well;

LIKE I SAID BEFORE;

" I AM NOT TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE MINDS ON

PHYSICS"

I am just looking for HELP with the Math to explain my work.

So Please the MATH People answer me!

If you just want the math so you can describe some new physics, I'm afraid you are SOL. As CPL Luke implies, the mathematical model is tied in with the physics.

Dear Swansont;

Quote;

-----------------------------------------------------

“If you just want the math so you can describe some new physics,

I'm afraid you are SOL.

As CPL Luke implies, the mathematical model is tied in with the physics.”

[1] Yes; I am looking for the math for A NEW UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS,

“ NOT --- NEW ----PHAYICS! ”

[2] SOL; By this; I take it that there is no one here to take up the challenge of helping

with the math.

[3] I totally agree with broth you and CP.Luke that the mathematical model in with the

physics!

I am no fool; But, I am NOT a mathematician ! What; I am is a dyslexic – visual –

thinker and experimenter and retired investigator.

----------------------------------------------------------

Swansont;

As an Xe-Navy Nuke- Instructor, when did you STOP-ASKING –QUESTIONS and

looking for a better understanding of physics.

Quotes;

“Never stop asking questions!”

Admiral Rickover

“If it disagrees with experiments it is wrong!"

Dr. Feymann

---------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what anyone thinks or beleives math can explain any physical-action in Nature!

You only have to be up to the challenge to mathmatly explain it.

you cant have maths explain physics without physics to explain what the maths is on about. i personally find a picutre more conclusive than a page of formulae

the scales/gravity will not work with current physics, and no experiment will give a positive result in a vacuum.

what i think may help here is perhaps an explanation of how a magnetic feild effects a proton in say, a particle accelerator. emphasis on perhaps

since light has electromagnetic properties, it should be able to modify the shape of the nucleus (high energy gamma?)

alpha-137, the "reply with quote" button gives a cleaner quote than copy/paste :)

Dear Rocket Man;

A magnetic field is used in three ways in making a proton travel in an accelerator;

[1] it is used to propel it.

[2] it is used to contain it.

[3] and last an EM field in from of rf [high energy radio frequence] is also used to accelerate even more.

This I understand very well I just do not know the math behind it.

yes but alpha we don't believe that your experiment is valid, you have not shown us any data to support it, nor have you told us how you ensured that the gravitational force on one of the weights changed.

without this information we don't have any reason to believe it does what you say it does, and without any data we have nothing to build off of in order to construct any sort of hypothesis.

So in other words nobody on the planet can help you with the physics involved here unless you help us out and stop expecting us to will some mathmatical model into existence to explain this phenomena

Dear Swansont;

Quote;

-----------------------------------------------------

“If you just want the math so you can describe some new physics' date='

I'm afraid you are SOL.

As CPL Luke implies, the mathematical model is tied in with the physics.”

[1'] Yes; I am looking for the math for A NEW UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS,

“ NOT --- NEW ----PHAYICS! ”

[2] SOL; By this; I take it that there is no one here to take up the challenge of helping

with the math.

[3] I totally agree with broth you and CP.Luke that the mathematical model in with the

physics!

I am no fool; But, I am NOT a mathematician ! What; I am is a dyslexic – visual –

thinker and experimenter and retired investigator.

----------------------------------------------------------

Swansont;

As an Xe-Navy Nuke- Instructor, when did you STOP-ASKING –QUESTIONS and

looking for a better understanding of physics.

Quotes;

“Never stop asking questions!”

Admiral Rickover

“If it disagrees with experiments it is wrong!"

Dr. Feymann

---------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what anyone thinks or beleives math can explain any physical-action in Nature!

You only have to be up to the challenge to mathmatly explain it.

No, no, no, no and NO. Don't you dare try and shift the burden. This has nothing to do with my motivations, and it is exceedingly rude of you to imply otherwise. Leave that out of your posts. Stick to the science.

You have not presented anything physical that can be used as a basic for a model — there's no starting point for any math. None of that has anything to do with anyone being "up to the challenge." No model = no math. Until you demostrate that an actual phenomenon is present here, and that is a job for you and you alone, then there's no starting point. You can't ask, "Why does a laser make an atom change into this shape?" until you've actually established that it does change into that shape. Where's your evidence?

Dear Rocket Man;

A magnetic field is used in three ways in making a proton travel in an accelerator;

[1] it is used to propel it.

[2] it is used to contain it.

[3] and last an EM field in from of rf [high energy radio frequence] is also used to accelerate even more.

This I understand very well I just do not know the math behind it.

Magnetic fields exert forces perpendicular to the velocity of a charged particle. They do no work, and cannot impart energy to the particle. There's always an electric field around, somewhere, that changes the kinetic energy.

Magnetic fields exert forces perpendicular to the velocity of a charged particle. They do no work, and cannot impart energy to the particle. There's always an electric field around, somewhere, that changes the kinetic energy.

thankyou swansont, i was under the impression that only electrons in motion exhibited the flux lines.

after much thought, the only Other possible explaination I can think of that`s similar to his experiment is that when a peice of iron is struck it becomes slightly magnetic as the domains align up slightly, this could cause a pull on the other peice of iron on the scales.

when the slighly magnetic lump of iron is heated sufficiently it will lose this magnetism, and so the pull on the sclales would be less, and it would appear to rise.

of course if this iron is already pre-heated, then this won`t work.

Just a thought :)

Grrrr YT, I'm in the process of owning the forum home page! shhh lol

anyway, I'm pretty sure his diagram contained a very hot (hence pre-heated) piece of iron lying under a very cold piece of iron...

If it was very very cold, wouldnt it float or something? sorry if I sound vague, but its that thing where really really cold metal seems to hover over a magnetized metal... something along those lines anyway.

What I think would happen if the irons were hot and cold enough, they'd just crack, like ice when you put in a glass of water.

it would have to be Very cold then to make it super-conducting, but eitherway a pre-heated peice of iron cannot maintain a magnetic field without external help.

I`m not actualy trying to Defend the guy, more I`m trying to come up with an explaination of logic possibilities that could explain his findings.

thus far Convection currents seems to be the most likely.

although Photons DO exert a force, you`de need several kilowatts of focused energy just to move a feather, a hot lump of iron would be no where near enough.

I dont think the force of the photons is what hes getting at... if you read his Iron Rules the Universe post, you see that he's somehow trying to say, that the infrared rays are moving at c, which somehow ties in to magnetism, which somehow ties into gravity, which is what causes the bar at top to move.

I think to make this even the least bit credible, he'd have to put it the entire thing into a vacuum, at which point I believe and movement will be extremely hard to detect... so he'll need something that can detect the minutest of movements.

On a side note... I owned the forum :)

that kinda makes my day lol

Dear Swansont;

Magnetic fields are used parallel to contane and propel and the EM [radio frenquences are the ones that are perpendiclar to the flow of the particles.

Dear Swansont;

Magnetic fields are used parilare to contane and propel and the EM [radio frenquences are the ones that are perpendiclar to the flow of the particles.

parilare?

EM = electromagnetic. We were distinguishing between the two here.

If a magnetic field is present for propulsion' date= it will turn out that it is actually an electric field, present from a time-varying magnetic field (from Maxwell's equations), that exerts the actual linear force. Static magnetic fields will not do any work, as they are always perpendicular to the velocity. F =qv X B

Dear CandaAotS & YT2095

Quote;

If it was very very cold, wouldnt it float or something? sorry if I sound vague, but its that thing where really really cold metal seems to hover over a magnetized metal... something along those lines a

--------------------------------

What you are thinking of is a supper strong magnet in liquid [H] where the coldnest of it allows it to stand up / float on its’ magnetic fields.

-----------------------------------------

Now do you remember the Russian that was able to block 2% of gravity with suppercooled @ -200 spinning disk.

------------------------------------

But, after a $$$$ grant from NASA and a lot of more testing 2% was all that he ever was able to get.

--------------------------------------------------

Well, 2% is all that he got with using the ambient heat, the same as the supper cooled magnet in the liquid [H] floating on its magnetic fields.

----------------------------------------

As you can see my experiment doesn’t use ambient heat , I use a lot more heat and I get not only a higher % of gravity blocking, I also polarize the strong force nuclei fields into gravitational fields and pickup non magnetic mass.

I see that you need a lot more than just Math here, THAT much IS certain.

you`ve had some of our best members here Trying to establish what it is you`re actualy Theorising about, and to avail.

I Seriously doubt the proble lies with US, but more towards your idea or at least your presentation or wording of therein.

I`ve even done my best to try and make some sense of it and pick up a thread that can be related to by the others (I tend to think in Simple terms and so can do this easily), and I`ve failed to make head or tails of it too.

at the Moment, I think the Maths is the very Least of your problems here, sorry dude :(

Dear YT2095 & Swansont;

Quote;

I see that you need a lot more than just Math here, THAT much IS certain.

you`ve had some of our best members here Trying to establish what it is you`re actualy Theorising about, and to avail.

I Seriously doubt the proble lies with US, but more towards your idea or at least your presentation or wording of therein.

I`ve even done my best to try and make some sense of it and pick up a thread that can be related to by the others (I tend to think in Simple terms and so can do this easily), and I`ve failed to make head or tails of it too.

at the Moment, I think the Maths is the very Least of your problems here, sorry dude :(

-------------------------------------

First of all there is NO problems on your side at all,

most likely it is how I am presenting it to you.

Maybe I am trying to show too much of my new understandings at one time.

I shouldn’t have posted that part of my theory and just tried get the math

for this part only.

-----------------------------------------

Ok, we know the makeup of the Earth & Moon inner and outer cores.

We have a good idea of Jupiter’s makeup of it inner & outer cores.

What I am saying here is that it is the energy transfer between the two

masses of the inner &outer cores that brings about the mass’s

configurations that gives the planets their magnetic & gravitational fields

----------------------------------

Iron in the case of the Earth & its Moon;

But, all atomic systems at given energy level will magnetically polarize,

{it is called a magnetic moment}and Most likely they will at a given energy

level their nuclei will polarize for gravitational fields as Iron does here on

the Earth.

In the case of Jupiter, it would most likely be [H] that is in the these two

energy states.

aug102006o.jpg

This showing the energy transfer between the inner & outer cores.

aug102006l.jpg

[A] being the inner-core putting out the magnetic fields.

being the outer-core putting out the gravitational fields.

[C] Being the gravitational fields.

So, fluff and nonsense aside, you are saying that thermal transfer causes the four fundemental forces of the universe, the Weak Nuclear, the Strong Nuclear, the Electromagnetic, and Gravity? Is this correct?