Classic Movie Test: What Classic Movie are You?

Edelweiss

I got Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

Well' date=' I am Mr. Smith...so that's at least accurate. But I've never heard of the movie. So much for a classic...[/quote']

If you've never heard of 'Mr. Smith goes to Washington' it doesn't mean that it's not a classic, it just means you're uncultured! :P

It's a Frank Capra classic, featuring James Stewart. http://www.filmsite.org/mrsm.html

Platoon for me "you're an anxious foot soldier on the battlefield of life, seeking to avoid danger and preserve your security"

hmm..and as a leader i'm "Hilter". Where is my regime??!! I can rule the world!

If you've never heard of 'Mr. Smith goes to Washington' it doesn't mean that it's not a classic' date=' it just means you're uncultured! :P

[/quote']

I kinda figured that. Thanks for reaffirming for me though!

Really though, I've never even heard of it. I know I've not seen a lot of the classics (I tend not to like the 'Classics') but I've still heard of most of them. Oh well, I'm off to study American Pop Culture. ;)

"You are Sunset Boulevard. You are all about fame and success and avoiding being seen as ordinary."

Ah well, good luck to me with the fame and success!

Severian & IMM.... lol!

I kinda figured that. Thanks for reaffirming for me though!

Really though' date=' I've never even heard of it. I know I've not seen a lot of the classics (I tend not to like the 'Classics') but I've still heard of most of them. Oh well, I'm off to study American Pop Culture. ;)[/quote']

It's basically about how corrupt politics are. Mr. Smith is a small time guy elected senator with strong ideals about government, but faces opposition due to the power of lobbyist groups and greasy senators. I won't give away the plot line or the great ending, but it's a great movie. Especially for all those interested in the inner workings of politics.

• 1 month later...