First Same-Sex Divorce?

Pangloss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then rationality and logic was never your strong point...
Did you get it that time? Reading comprehension was never your strong point.

Why am I not still on your ignore list? Please put me back there so we don't have to converse in the future. You're a waste of my time.

Kids' date=' don't make me come down there! Your squabbling could cause another divorce! :P
Next time in Colorado, I'm getting bascule a sex change and we'll get gay-married and have children. mwahahahaha
What will happen to my property value living next to a bunch of singularivegetarians?
He's a darling and a perfect gentlemen, and sends me many pictures of himself without a shirt on mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
He sends me those pictures, too.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
no Bite needed' date=' my reason is simply that of protecting the children.

if you don`t have the "Right" footwear or mobile fone or listen to the right music *cough* etc...

you get picked on.

now imagine the child living with gay parents, what chance would they stand at school when these kids have a "Legitimate" reason to pick on them? a lot of the parents of these kids will seeing it as acceptable also or telling their children to keep away.

what about if you ant to have friends home after school? how many do you think would Risk being your friend or being seen with you?

I think it`s naive and shortsighted to think this would Not be the case.[/quote']

Is it not the case that children adopted by straight parents are also picked on at school?

And what about the children of single parents? "Ah-haaa, you've got no mommy."

Perhaps in the State of YT the children of single parents should be taken away and given to two-parent families. Oh no, can't do that - the last referendum outlawed adoption.

Of course, after years of having a good hard think, parents came up with a jolly good way of removing this problem - not telling the child they are adopted until they reach the age of eighteen. I don't see why what worked for straight parents should not work for gay parents.

Oh, by the way, you also now need to be against children from families that are too rich, from families that are too poor, children who have the wrong accent, red hair, disabilities, learning disorders...

Good luck mate :eek:

While I disagree with YT, I think that's a bit fallacious. YT wants to reduce the amount of teasing, and having gay parents is one possible spark of it. It's impossible to stop it altogether - save brainwashing the kids - but reducing triggers can (but probably wouldn't, anyways) help. Personally, I think discipline is a better method, anyways.

While I disagree with YT, I think that's a bit fallacious. YT wants to reduce the amount of teasing, and having gay parents is one possible spark of it. It's impossible to stop it altogether - save brainwashing the kids - but reducing triggers can (but probably wouldn't, anyways) help. Personally, I think discipline is a better method, anyways.

Okay, Cap'n you've got me concerned I missed something here.

Is there some sort of dispute here that homosexuality does not have a biological basis (though of course just like anything, environmental factors do play a role as well)? That some how you can "de-gay" a gay man through education or other measures?

Perhaps in the State of YT the children of single parents should be taken away and given to two-parent families. Oh no, can't do that - the last referendum outlawed adoption.

Thats a bit of a strawman. YT wasn't suggesting removing childeren borne to gay couples; rather, not allowing them to adopt.

So, by his argument maybe single parents shouldn't be allowed to adopt, but childerent borne to single parents shouldnt neccesarily be taken away.

.......childeren borne to gay couples; .

Children born to a male couple? That would be quite a medical breakthrough!

So we are talking about female couples only, and misapropriating a sperm or egg from a third party without its permission. Hey, sperm and eggs have rights too, you know. I smell civil rights violation of the unborn. Look forward to the first class action.

Children born to a male couple? That would be quite a medical breakthrough!So we are talking about female couples only, and misapropriating a sperm or egg from a third party without its permission.

There's always the sperm donor route for lesbian couples, but many gay male couples have kids too, as a result of marriages to opposite-sex partners prior to 'coming out'.

Mokele