LOLZ crackpot

bascule

Quantum science has now become like a religion, where everyone believes in God,

I have heard that Newtonian determinism used as proof of God, and now people use QM as proof of God. I think that they just twits these things to suit their own agendas and realy should be looked at for fruad. True they may believe it (or at least say they do), but, as they say, ignorance is no excuse (in the eyes of the law). ;)

Statement one - The energy [spirit] are of two types

So, by this he equates energy to spirit. So, if I heat something, I am creating a spirit in it? If I give a rock a kick, does it give it a bit of soul (sole :D )?

Sorry couldn't resist...

The Quantum science is not only a paradox for scientist who are pursuing it, but with all its mathematical intricacies is beyond perception of other scientists who are perched to various branches of science.

What is the paradox? Quantum mechanics is a consistent theory that is well founded mathematically. It is ths interpretation that leads to difficulties. I dont think the person who wrote that article knows much quantum mechanics.

• 2 weeks later...
Behold' date=' while all you """scientists""" are trying to use experimentation to figure out the true nature of quantum mechanics, this guy has figured everything out himself without your pesky "scientific method"!

http://www.geocities.com/quantum_reality2003/instantaneous_communication.htm[/quote']

I greatly doubt that a great original scientific discovery is going to be found hosted on a geocities account. (paraphrase of something I've read before)

• 2 weeks later...

Think of a secret number.

x

Add 5.

x+5

Multiply by 2.

2x+10

Subtract 4.

2x+6

Divide by 2.

x+3

Subtract your secret number.