Strap on strength

ArchMageDiab

I have seen several devices that apparently increase leg strength to carry a load, like bleex and the springwalker, or to increase running and jumping distance, like the Kangaroo Boots or Powerskip.

But is there anything that increases arm productivity like a hyrdaulic arm that imitates human motion or what would be even cooler is somethig that operates liek the powerskip and doesnt use a powersource or anything.

Just wondering becuase i've never seen anything except a picture of this huge advanced arm thingy in someones fake DARPA form about a exoskelaton if i can find it ill post links it was kinda funny actually he used pictures from springwalker and bleex and that arm thingy and said his exoskelaton incorporated all 3 devices and was fully functional, almost believeable then he went on to explain the different models that would be used using pictures from something that looked alot liek Quake or Unreal.

a bunch of japanese scientist made proto-type a pneumatic exoskeleton, it had an external power source/compressor and used pressure sensors that activate the cyliders to take the load, so all the user needs to do is gesture and the exo will do the heavy lifting, they're going to clean it up and put it into use in hospitals etc

the power source is too big and clunky to pack mount though.