Favorite TV Program

Jim

I could see where we've done favorite movies but not television programs.

Hands down my favorite TV program right now is the new Battlestar Gallactica. I was not a huge fan at all of the original but the remake on the sci fi channel is awesome.

One of my favorite actors, Mary McDonnell, is perfect as the President of the Colonies, the Cylons are multidimensional (not to mention sexy in their female form) and most episodes swing on political and religious intrigue more than in some continually penultimate battle.. They kept the best part of the old show - its story arc - and breathed life into characters who were at best card board cutouts in the original.

Hands down my favorite TV program right now is the new Battlestar Gallactica. I was not a huge fan at all of the original but the remake on the sci fi channel is awesome.

I've been trying to catch it. I'm a big fan of Firefly, myself, although it's no longer on. I also love(d) Angel and Buffy.

Of course, I love the Simpsons, Family guy and futurerama.

Out of what's on TV now, I pretty much just watch Lost.

Oh, and I watched that reality show 'So you think you can dance' last year, when this guy from my school was on it.

They have been playing Arrested Development here lately, which is a pretty good show. Shame they aren't producing any more.
I heard a movie might be in the works. I never liked it myself though

I watch both stargates (SG1 and Atlantis), Lost, and Invasion religiously, as well as House, and Supernatural when I remember that it's on. Otherwise I mostly just watch the simpsons, southpark, and reruns of Friends.

I hate all reality television... passionately

I absolutely love the new BSG with a passion.

Reality TV I cannot do.

SG1 and SGA are good, Futurama is one of my favorite shows of all time. Firefly was amazingly good, I disliked Enterprise at first but it grew on me.

As far as non-scifi goes, Rescue Me is great.

I have watched a decent amount of Friends (guilty pleasure) but a series I liked a lot more of that vein (also a guilty pleasure) is the BBC series Coupling - some of the funniest writing IMO.

I haven't seen it yet, but I have recorded some "Always Sunny in Philidephia" and I hear its great.

a series I liked a lot more of that vein (also a guilty pleasure) is the BBC series Coupling - some of the funniest writing IMO.
That show was awesome, like Friends with all the stops taken out, though I didn't like the characters as much individually.

The only television I watch now is the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, along with the occasional episode of Countdown.

They have been playing Arrested Development here lately, which is a pretty good show. Shame they aren't producing any more.

Arrested Development was awesome, although its most distinguishing characteristic, its cast, may have been the reason the show got cancelled: it never played to the Fox demographic, and cost a fortune to produce.

It really needed to be on a network like HBO or Showtime.

Oh' date=' and I watched that reality show 'So you think you can dance' last year, when this guy from my school was on it.[/quote']

omg i was gonna say that's my favourite show 'So you think you can dance', i can't really dance well but i luv that show...n the guy from yr school was on da show? dat is soooo cool, some guys on dat show r soooo hot

i also like 'desperate housewives'...

however i don't watch lots of tv n we only have one channel...CTV so yeah..

omg i was gonna say that's my favourite show 'So you think you can dance', i can't really dance well but i luv that show...n the guy from yr school was on da show? dat is soooo cool, some guys on dat show r soooo hot

Yeah, I'm sure you know Craig DeRosa, from the first season. He was from my school (we weren't close friends, but I liked the guy a lot. My girlfriend knows him a lot better than I do).

He was in the top 16, so if you watched the show, I'm sure you'd know him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_DeRosa

The Simpons, Futurama, the Daily Show, Spiral, the West Wing. Occasionally the Hoobs. If I can then Family Guy and American Dad.

One thing that really bugged me on the Daily Show once was Jon Stewart's amazement that whilst in England, one could watch the show on CNN International, of course he didn't realise that all the cool British liberals watch it on More-Four, which is free, and has better other stuff.

Same here dude, too much T.V. Umm I like Futurama, Simpson, Family Guy, House, Monk, Psych, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Extreme Machines, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Discoveries This Week, How its Made and many more.

The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, and South Park (when I'm in the mood)

Modern Marvels on the History Channel and pretty much anything on The Science Channel. Forensic Files on Court Tv isn't bad.

All time favorite though has to be The Simpson's. I don't watch it anymore, but it will forever be a part of my life. Also Cheers.