sen india?????

chitrangda

I visited India in January and I must admit my overwhelming reaction was shock at the poverty.
Like many emerging nations, India has some very polarized extremes. It's very exciting that better education is making a difference for a richer life for some, and it's a shame that lack of education means staggering poverty for others.

Like many emerging nations, India has some very polarized extremes. It's very exciting that better education is making a difference for a richer life for some, and it's a shame that lack of education means staggering poverty for others.

Agreed. It really depends on where you go and which part. Bombay.. where all the bollywood stars live, on the other hand it has the largest slum in the Asia.

India has the largest railway system, but very poor condition.

But its a beautiful place if you know it. No place like it.

I visited India in January and I must admit my overwhelming reaction was shock at the poverty.

Yeah, something needs to be done about that. These people just keep having children (some have 6-8+) which really doesn't do any good for the country. There are birth control measures taking place but there are just too many people living in poverty already - its a nightmare. I really hope things improve.

Yeah, something needs to be done about that. These people just keep having children (some have 6-8+) which really doesn't do any good for the country. There are birth control measures taking place but there are just too many people living in poverty already[/i'] - its a nightmare. I really hope things improve.

who told u that people have 6-8+ children in india.?

u r talking abt may be a century old realty which is only a nightmare now.

only 12 to 15% population is below poverty line not whole country.