What is it?

gene

Well, i'm feeling really tired. For consecutive days i've been sleeping rather later. I only tuck into bed at 1am. So, i always find myself very easily tired. Not only that i realised that my lips are very pale (grey in colour) and my eyelids are very light pink. My finger nails are also very light pink. I don't really know why. Is it possible to do with me not sleeping early? or my diet? Or what?

:P Sometimes, i have some difficulty breathing... but it is not that serious. It is more like i'm not breathing enough oxygen.

I don't have asthma and i am not feeling sick. I'm feeling well, sort of ok. But i was just wondering what are causing these signs. I think i should be lacking in blood. But why??? my diet or sleep?

Not sure. Anyway, don't worry. I don't feel like i am dying. :P

Ya probably. I have not eaten any meat like beef and pork for quite a long time. :) But, i was like wondering maybe it was the sleep thing. And so i will ask the question? How does sleep affect our health.

Ya, i think you are right.

Red meat is only one source of iron and iron deficiency is only one cause of anaemia.

Rather than just looking at the colour of your lips (which can change according to temperature and other factors influencing peripheral vasodilation), pull your lower eyelid down and check the colour of the sclera underneath. It should be bright red. If the sclera appears very pale/light pink, it suggests you are anaemic.

In any event, I agree with blike, you should go and see your doctor. There are several possible causes of anaemia, and if you are anaemic, it would be as well to find out why sooner rather than later.

I checked the colour of my lower eyelid and it was med-red.

Well, yesterday before i go to bed. I did some push-ups and sit-ups. and went to bed later. I realised that i got into a very deep sleep. Like what YT said, i think it was quality sleep. And so the next day, i felt different from the other days.

Maybe it was the sleep. :)