Best ad u've seen & why?

TimbaLanD

What is the best ad you’ve seen, and why did you like them??? I like the Honda ad where they made a domino effect from parts of the car!! Apparently it took around 600 takes to get it right! I also like the Adidas ad when 2 Spanish kids pick teams to play a game of footy!! Class!!!:cool:

yeah, that one was great, I like the Citreon ones too, where the car turns into a robot and starts dancing or Ice skating.

there`s quite a few good ads out there (some are better than the programs!).

deffinitely "the big ad" advertising carlton draught. set in the new zeland countryside, against some brilliant music and with some pretty cool lyric adaptions. it has to be seen to be beleived, its beyond anything i can describe.

yeah' date=' that one was great, I like the Citreon ones too, where the car turns into a robot and starts dancing or Ice skating.

there`s quite a few good ads out there (some are better than the programs!).[/quote']

ha ha.. you are right.. the ads r actually better than the programs!!!.. I do like the robot one!! That was some clever Engineering to convert the car into a robot! Every time I keep an eye on one part to see where it ends up and so far they do end up somewhere! Would be nice to get hold of that robot as a collection!!:D

I actually quite liked the Sky TV ads that came out a few months ago - Ronnie Corbett and Alice Cooper eating gammon steak in bed together. There was another with David Hasselhoff doing the ironing, but I can't remember his unlikely house mate.

The (I think) Carslberg advert, with the 'rythum of life' theme tune...goes through the entire evolution of our planet up to humans, then reverses back to a mud skipper, that goes 'bleugh.' I can't believe I can't remember the product for that ad, some ads are so slick and impressive, you don't take in what they're actually advertising.

The Cillit bang ad makes me chuckle.

I really love the adverts for malibu I'm placing the links to 2 of them both below. You should definitely check them out, they're classics:D .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8EAQfTKu0A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0skdqi1fKc

I don't see the big deal with the citroen adverts, I dont really like them and the music on them irritates me.

1)The motorola Commerical where everything folds up to the beat.

2)Captial One "Hands in your pocket" Song!

3)The new Ex-trail (or xterra :confused) With the guy driving alone and a women pops out of the car seat, then a baby, then a dog.

I think the funniest/scariest ad I ever saw is the AdSense ad I attached here. It was displayed on one of my articles related to the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster. It just goes to prove you really can get anything on eBay. :eek:

AdSense.gif

The (I think) Carslberg advert, with the 'rythum of life' theme tune...goes through the entire evolution of our planet up to humans, then reverses back to a mud skipper, that goes 'bleugh.' I can't believe I can't remember the product for that ad, some ads are so slick and impressive, you don't take in what they're actually advertising.

Doh. That advert is for guiness. The carlsberg ads are all the pub football match with loads of old England footballers like Jack Charlton. With the tagline "carlsberg don't do pub football teams. But if they did they would probably be the best in the world"

I think the funniest/scariest ad I ever saw is the AdSense ad I attached here. It was displayed on one of my articles related to the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster. It just goes to prove you really can get anything on eBay. :eek:

:eek: !!!

the new VW ads they are showing here (with the, its not because someone has a Jetta 2.0T that they drive fast, etc.) are pretty cool.

I like the kids choosing stars one.

I like the budweiser one, especially when they say, "brilliant". Even the stadium and those cards and all those people make a beer bottle and glass and blah blah.

I like that ad abt car where the songs is like.. rain has cleared, clouds are gone, obstacles.. blah blah..