Education Level

GeneG83

Since I joined Ive spent alot of time on this form reading threads and it seem like there are quite a few very bright individuals here.

I was just wondering what level of education some of you have completed and are looking to complete?

I have an AS in biology and mathematics. Im starting my junior year this fall to persue a BA in electrical engineering and looking to attend medical school afterwards.

Most people here like Severian,YT,Martin, and Matt Grime will say "Oh that GutZ, What a Genius he is!" and "What a great personality he has!"

HA!

I fall into the non bright category and it shows!

College ---> Mechanical Engineering - Metal Casting Technican.

Completed: 3/4 Semesters.

I Want to get a PhD before I die in Material/Metallurgical Sciences. Realitisically though, probably get an Engineering degree (Even that is wishiful thinking).

I was just wondering what level of education some of you have completed and are looking to complete?

G'day,

At the moment my qualifications are non-science related, i work full time and have registered with University of London to do a Foundation Degree in Science so it gives me a base and preparation to further my studies within the Science field, after the degree i am not sure what to do i have to make a decision (career wise) what route to follow in terms of the degree, out of all options either Biology or BioMedicine seems interesting for "me", we'll see when the time arrives for the decision.

Regards,

Pedro

:)

I'm almost finished doing my A-levels in Biology, Music, Chemistry and Psycology (just seven more exams aargh). Then after my gap year i'm going to UCL to do Chemistry or if I do slightly worse than expected, Sheffield uni.

Bsc in Aerospace Eng & BEng in Sci & Tec!! Work as a Mech Engineer for a process company!! Ever since I have bumped into this forum, I have visited it almost everyday!!! I think I have fallen for this forum BIG TIME!!!!

Pity that one can't see who voted what :)

For people wanting to give that information there is a field in the user description (something like "Academic Degree").

I think it is a good idea filling that in if one tends to ask questions. It might help getting more "fitting" answers.