Last Tank of Gas

Prime-Evil

OK I have a '92 Toyota Corrossion that is ready to pack it in and I have a replacement vehicle I am ready to switch the insurance to. Experiments?

Here are somes ideas:

1. Replace engine with electric motor and batteries.

2. Replace engine with lawn mower and weed wacker engines.

3. Replace engine with bio-hybrid (2 squirrels and a chipmunk).

4. Add some canola oil, alcohol, and water to the gasoline.

Here is what I am thinking. It is overpowered. I am a patient man. If I drive slow and am in no hurry to get up hills will I get more effciency if I have some water in the fuel? The alcohol is to help the water disolve evenly. The canola oil is to help protect the metal parts from corrosion and because I like the smell. Works in my lawn mower, sort of.

Thoughts?

You are missing some promising possibilities... Remove engine and all extra iron and :

-Install a sail; it will be smooth sailing;

-Cut off floor pan, get sturdy shoes and do the jogging; will save a lot of money otherwise spent on the gym;

-Install a wind-up motor, charge the spring every morning; do not use music-box type, the tune will get annoying soon;

-Tie a zillion helium balloons, then the weed wacker motor will make you fly;

-Connect the exhaust pipe of the old engine to the exhaust pipe of your new car; then by feeding the fumes, the old engine will turn in reverse with the pressure and convert the fumes into pure air and gasoline. It's ecological and makes some money too.:rolleyes:

For sure there is more ways, just think a little !

Miguel

why don`t you just strip it down to bare parts clean and fix what you can, replace what you cant fix, and then sell it on.

A) you get to learn all about this engine

B) you might be helping someone else out that needs a car

C) you get some cash for your new car (fuel, tax etc...)

failing that, I`ll go with the JATO engines and Nitro Kit too :)

1. Torch it. Claim insurance.

2. Donate it, get a tax write off.

3. Ghetto-fab it and sell it in your run-down neighborhood of choice.

Not much money to ghetto-fab it..bottle of armor-all, some fuzzy dice, and a can of lime-green spray paint. Slam it a bit (drop it down on the wheels a so you have about 3 inches separating the car from the ground) Maybe you can go to your local junk yard, and get a spoiler.

OK I have a '92 Toyota Corrossion that is ready to pack it in and I have a replacement vehicle I am ready to switch the insurance to. Experiments?

Thoughts?

You obviously have WAAAY too much time on your hands, which means that you should build a huge trebuchet and see how far you can throw it.

• 2 weeks later...
you should build a huge trebuchet and see how far you can throw it.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that:rolleyes: , but trebuchets are a passion of mine. If you do, could you make a video of it? Do you need any help with the construction? Call me if you do! don't hesitate to ask! ... blah blah blah zealous rantings....

Whatever you do, be sure to post it! :)