Predictions Of World Cup 2006 @ Germany By Universal Mind!

Amod

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well may be due to the warning of "The Strawman's Fallacy by my dear Moderator I changed my mind at the turning point; that is (dy/dx)=0,

That's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever read on here, and believe me, I've read some of the best.

Nature is not just made up of WIN or LOSE as the layman thinks!

Netherlands VRS Cote d'Ivoire;

The circumstances around this match is abnoxious: however,no matter what happens the Netherlands is on top!

The circumstances around this match is abnoxious: however' date='no matter what happens the Netherlands is on top![/quote']

Nevermind!

You mean on the dimensionally top of the scoreboard right?

I apologize if I have offended any person.
I don't belive that you're intelligent enough to conjure any particuarly offensive insults, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Now I have just one question, I wont be to surprised if you don't awnser it because well, I haven't seen you directly awnser a question yet and you have ignored many of my questions presumably because you feel thretened by them.

My question follows thusly:

If you genuinely want people to belive in the merits of your "Universal Mind" then why do you continually post complete bollocks, avoid every response and refuse to provide
any
evidence whatsoever?

If you genuinely want people to belive in the merits of your "Universal Mind" then why do you continually post complete bollocks' date=' avoid every response and refuse to provide [i']any
[/i]
evidence whatsoever?

Because, then he wouldn't be a troll. Duh!

Bet: Australia=3,Brazil=2;because the best performance of Brazil today should be a draw!

Believe me even a draw seems too impossible for Brazl;

sorry Brazil,bravo Australia!

I would need to review the Universal Mind Program if Brazil wins the match against Australia.

That is to say it is not 100%;or else it is 100%.

Insane_alien Iam also not interested in football but I have realised it is among the most complicated things to predict because it involves alot of artificial intelligence hence my interest to test my Universal Mind Program out there!

Bet: Australia=3' date='Brazil=2;because the best performance of Brazil today should be a draw!

Believe me even a draw seems too impossible for Brazl;

sorry Brazil,bravo Australia!

I would need to review the Universal Mind Program if Brazil wins the match against Australia.

That is to say it is not 100%;or else it is 100%.[/quote']

One wrong out of 5;i.e accuracy=@4/5 or @80%

I always predict before the match starts; but this latest match I did the prediction @35 minutes after it was started & yet the program could not score it,is that not bad enough? If so then I need to revise it for excellence before I can give it out to any person especially scientists (for scientific research).

Because it is analogue(movement of hands) it is difficult to acquire 100% accuracy.

I have plans to make it digital ; where the answers to questions would be displayed in pictures or words for the user to see, read or listen to accurately!

This is to be achieved in lessthan 2years(before 2008).

One wrong out of 5;i.e accuracy=@4/5 or @80%
I think I found the problem with the Universal Mind. By my count it only predicted Netherlands vs Cote d'Ivoire accurately. That's one *right* out of five. The problem is in your math. It should be more... reality-based.

Wow. Don't you think this just adds to his credibility? here is a guy who cannot do simple ratios but has allegedly created a mathematical program that can predict anything in the entire universe. its so obvious that he must be a mathematical genius.no wonder he ignores our questions. all these people on the forums with degrees in mathematics or a field that is mathematics heavy, what the hell do we know. ;)

The first letter is G.....! Germany or Ghana

Ghana the only representative of Africa was beaten by I taly in their first match.

However Ghana checked Czech,amazed America and is ready to browse Brazil out and .......any nation they will meet for the world cup!

However Ghana checked Czech,amazed America and is ready to browse Brazil out and .......any nation[/b'] they will meet for the world cup!

1-0 Brazil in the first 4 mins.

That's er, a nice play on words Amod.

Please say Portugal beat England, that gives England an 80% chance of winning.

• 2 weeks later...

And ITALY finally wins the cup!

Believe it or not:order of important events for the next 4years;Italy=1st=Water France=2nd=Cure or Time

Germany=3rd = Wisdom or Football

Portugal =4th =Osama bin Laden

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Another world cup is due next year (2014). Watch out for more accurate predictions! In fact, I was busily working on the accuracy as well as the computerization processes of the 'Universal Mind Program' during South Africa 2010 (on my Continent); that is why I was so silent by then. Such that even with Human Error it should approach 99.9% accuracy! And I just achieved that last year (2012). All Senior Colleagues on the site can make special request for my responds on face book ( User Name: Domayelle Clement) or on SFN by stating his/her user name on Science Forums Net (SFN).

Edited by Amod