Predictions Of World Cup 2006 @ Germany By Universal Mind!

Amod

Read And Know Any Of The Winning Team(s) Before The Game Is Played!

Germany the host nation of 2006 world cup CANNOT beat Costa Rica !

Watch out for the rest to ascertain the wonders o the Universal Mind!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why haven't you used the "Universal Mind" to awnser the questions you've already been given?

Are thier always solutions to the Navier-Stokes equation "or not"?

Is the big bang currently the most accurate model of the universe's begining "or not"?

Can a specific playing card from a pack be described using less than six binary digits "or not"?

Have you not been banned because you haven't quite broken a specific rule or because the moderators are so amused by your idiocy?

well if you`re THAT Cock-Sure about it, why don`t you put your money where your mouth is down the local betting office? a few $1000 ought not only make you quite well funded for marketing this thing, but it would also earn you Kudos and prestige.

I am surprised Bascule has not spoken up in defence of the "universal mind. (perhaps he has and I missed it, sorry).

The concept seems to fit in nicely with his new human supercomputer religion.

But then using the scientific method, if the universal mind made predictions which failed, he would be up the creek with no paddle.

But if Costa Rica triumphed, the dream lives on. Watch this space!

Is Costa Rica even playing?

Yes. The first match.

I've never heard of Costa Rica entering any world cup before.

"Entering"? "Qualifying", I think you mean. Nigh on every country in the world enters the World Cup, and Costa Rica have been at two previous world cups - 2002 and 1990.

No I definitely meant entering. Qualifying is a whole different thing. Costa Rica is ranked 16th in the world, which isnt that bad.

The Netherlands is playing, which is all I really watch it for. They better win it before I die. They ranked 3rd in the world according to Fifa. Probably some random team like France will take it this year.

let`s hope they keep it that way, I bet a fiver (against his "Universal mind" thingy).

why? I used MY universal mind instead, and figured that if he aint Rich already, betting Against it might just pay off :)

No I definitely meant entering.

In which case they've entered every world cup for the final 40 years.

Qualifying is a whole different thing.

It is, but qualifying is an achievement, entering is not.

Costa Rica is ranked 16th in the world, which isnt that bad.

26th, and that's artificially inflated, by various factors.

The Netherlands is playing, which is all I really watch it for. They better win it before I die. They ranked 3rd in the world according to Fifa. Probably some random team like France will take it this year.

"Some random team like France"? France are hardly some also-rans, they've got guys like Henry and Vieira.

Sorry that was a typo, I meant to say ' I'm not being optmistic because England will definately win, with out a doubt'

and to the OP - Final score 4-2 to Germany. I hope you didnt place any bets on that game.

I did' date=' and I`ll be off to collect my winnings a bit later :)

I think his "universal mind" needs new batteries![/quote']

Yes, this St. John the Baptist of the Messianic Singularity is a dead duck, a defunct parrot, a busted flush.

I'm not making a prediction, but I think Brazil are favourites, followed by England if they play to their full potential, as well as Holland or Argentina. There are a whole host of other teams which I haven't mentined, that I don't think you can count out. I've got a feeling(or I hope more accurately) there will be some big upsets this time round, should make things more interesting.

Sorry to you guys out there how many of learnt IRONY back at school?

Portugal CANNOT beat Angola!

That is the master will NOT prove that he is more than the slave;I apologize if I have offence to any person.

That is the master will NOT prove that he is more than the slave;I apologize if I have offence to any person.

let me Quote that before you change your mind and delete the post, you`ll be held to this Also :)

damn pity it was too late to bet against you, I could have won some More Money doing it :P

The Universal Mind says that Amod isn't going to post here for a while!

Wow! It was right. He didn't post here for 2 days...:cool:

Although I do remember my teacher talking about irony for a bit of one lesson, I remember quite a few more dedicated to writing properly without such appauling grammer.

Also, I refuse to belive you were being ironic or, as the correct term would be in the givien context, sarcastic. This is because you don't come across as intelligent enough to put such complex thoughts into your posts.

I forgive you for not knowing what irony is, because I asume you are from the Americas, where people don't.