who would win in a fight, Spiderman or Batman?

blackhole123

Who would win in a fight?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Spiderman
    • Batman

just because he had to work for his powers doesnt mean that he woulded get his ass handed to him in a fight.
He had to work to become a fighting machine, but he doesn't have "powers," nothing superhuman or such. In a straight up fist fight, spidy has the speed strength and agility to slaughter the bat, and I'd be hard-pressed to say which of the two is more intelligent/clever. Any edge Batman might have would rests solely in his tech, but I'll be the first to admit that it levels the playing field quite a bit.

But Batman can buy the Bugle (in case that's where Peter is still working at, been quite a time when I read the last comic), fire Peter, evict him from his apartment and pay a horde of exterminators to immerse the city streets with bug spray.

AzurePhoenix,

Spiderman is[/i'] a genius! He made all sorts of complex devices and frequently employs science and nerdy math strategies to beat them baddies' collective asses! He just doesn't have the resources to build the kinda snazzy stuff ol' bruce can afford. And spiderman can actually keep a girl interested for more than one mission... two in fact

Ahem, he has kept Batgirl and Robin interested for almost 200 issues. Take that!

Ahem, he has kept Batgirl and[/b'] Robin interested for almost 200 issues. Take that!
Hmmm... she is cute, but ain't she a couple decades his junior? Also remember that when Batsy had a falling out with the first robin he upgraded to a newer, barely pubescent edition....

Don't forget: it's not Peter Parker against Bruce Wayne, it's Spiderman versus Batman. Also, It strongly depends on the battlefield and the "versions" of the opponents. The classic Peter Parker was an actual MAN. I'd never let that "spiderBOY" win! I hate that Spiderman movie.

*snicker*... nice thread! :D

Hmmm... she is cute, but ain't she a couple decades his junior? Also remember that when Batsy had a falling out with the first robin he upgraded to a newer, barely pubescent edition....

Exactly, he can get the younger girls! and boys

One should not forget that battles are not won by using brute force.One who has got brain,tactics,strategies and can manipulate one's opponent wins.We should remember that spidy is mentally fragile and Bat is very good at manipulations.You can not fight(what to talk of win) if you are not focused and a person who is mentally/emotionally/psychologically fragile cannot keep himself focused against an opponent who is the master of mind manipulation.

In simple words,

BATMAN WINS

Batman=infinite

everyone else=0

One should not forget that battles are not won by using brute force.One who has got brain,tactics,strategies and can manipulate one's opponent wins.We should remember that spidy is mentally fragile and Bat is very good at manipulations.You can not fight(what to talk of win) if you are not focused and a person who is mentally/emotionally/psychologically fragile cannot keep himself focused against an opponent who is the master of mind manipulation.
Mentally fragile? From a psychological point of view Spidy has shown he is vastly more resiliant that Batman could ever be. From an intellectual angle, he is at least as intelligent as batman, and could be his superior depending on just how much of Batty's techno is of his own make or simply obtained through his vast resources.

Mentally fragile? From a psychological point of view Spidy has shown he is vastly more resiliant that Batman could ever be. From an intellectual angle, he is at least as intelligent as batman, and could be his superior depending on just how much of Batty's techno is of his own make or simply obtained through his vast resources.

I'm not sure how psychologically stable Batman is... after all, he watched his family get killed when he was only a little kid.

I must admit though, while I like spiderman better than batman, the spiderman movies were shite compared to most of the Batman movies. And Kirsten Dunst sucks big time. Terrible choice for MJ.

I'm not sure how psychologically stable Batman is... after all, he watched his family get killed when he was only a little kid.
Batman is plain nuts, I don't think there's any denying that. But if you think about it, the two have rather similar backgrounds, except Spidy didn't see his parents die himself, but he did witness and sort of CAUSE hsi uncle's death, and instead of some cool guy like alfred he got saddled with a frail old ninny of an aunt (and poor too:-p ). Spidy had it way worse than Batsy but he still managed to stay sane and chipper

I must admit though, while I like spiderman better than batman, the spiderman movies were shite compared to most of the Batman movies. And Kirsten Dunst sucks big time. Terrible choice for MJ.
I agree about the movies, but most of my criticism is aimed at Toby McGuire so I don't have much time to focus on the other blatant issues. How I loathed him...

Everyone? in a hand to hand fight?
Bat's didn't beat super in a hand to hand fight, he beat him by using his vast monetary resource to obtain the kryptonite with which he weakened him. He would need to take similar measures to beat Spidy (tech-gear wise).

But you know how the superman thing often goes.

-superman confronts foe

-superman is trounced either by some kryptonite or someone more powerful than he expected

-superman finds a way to get rid of the kryp. or goes into a bezerker rage and just pounds the meathead.

Not all the time mind you, but often enough. Too often for such a demi-god in my opinion.

Bat's didn't beat super in a hand to hand fight' date=' he beat him by using his vast monetary resource to obtain the kryptonite with which he weakened him. He would need to take similar measures to beat Spidy (tech-gear wise).

But you know how the superman thing often goes.

-superman confronts foe

-superman is trounced either by some kryptonite or someone more powerful than he expected

-superman finds a way to get rid of the kryp. or goes into a bezerker rage and just pounds the meathead.

Not all the time mind you, but often enough. Too often for such a demi-god in my opinion.[/quote']

You're right about Superman and Batman... batman would need to take similar measures to beat spidey... the thing is, he can, and would.

In a solo cage match, Spiderman would mop the floor with Batman. In almost any other context, Alfred will find a way to help Bruce win the day. Alfred is Bruce Wayne's Dick Cheney.

In a solo cage match, Spiderman would mop the floor with Batman. In almost any other context, Alfred will find a way to help Bruce win the day. Alfred is Bruce Wayne's Dick Cheney.
If Spidy weren't such a good guy he might have a chance if he forced his own trademark old-person (Aunt May) to flaunt her stuff to seduce batman's trademark old person (Ol' Alfy) :P