Crazy Thought 2

webgecko

What if God uses 12 dimensional string theory to create multiple donut like

branes of space time which collide causing multiple big bangs

and multiple multiverses in which man continues to evolve and speciate

eventually learning how to travel intergalactically and eventually

through the multiverses forever and ever and ever and .....

Actually this is giving me a migraine and may be too horrific to

contemplate.

webgecko

NY Better to burn out than it is to rust.

By golly looks like someone just learned M-theory! Congratulations! and I really hope you enjoyed your read of "elegant universe" by brian greene. (or fabric of the cosmos..all good reading).

To bad strings have yet to be detected (or the incinuated presence, such as the detection of a gravity particle) and all assertions are purely theoretical.

And if God uses strings then good for him. I could give a rat's behind. He can eat my brane and choke on it.

Thats the everlasting debate between religion and science isnt it? Religion claims a divine truth, science unravels it, religion claims that god put it there in the first place. Thing is that religion conveniently puts god wherever science has yet to venture and when science gets there god backs up to somewhere even more elusive. God needs M-Theory to survive, not the other way around.

I wouldn't mind if God strangled himself with his strings..if that's what he uses.

He could easily step in front of a train, that would be equally as satisfying to me.

Ratzinger too. He needs a bullet to the head.