scratch marks after sleeping

toolman

ok another strange think happened to me today. you may have read my other post about reverse visions..

Today, i was really tired, so i had a sleep. This was about 5pm. When i was in the bathroom and got undressed, i noticed several scratch/blood marks on my stomach. The are deep cuts not done by finger nails. One was in the shape of a coss. how did this happen? does ir mean something?

Are there any other suspects in your home? When you say they weren't done by fingernails what do you mean? Are they more knife-like, more gouge-like, more edge-of-the-table abrasion-like?

Draw the cross like this to show us what it looks like and give some dimensions if you can:

.......X.......

.......X.......

XXXXXXXXX

.......X.......

.......X.......

.......X.......

.......X.......

.......X.......

.......X.......

You say *one* was in the shape of a cross. How many total were there? Is there any indication these were made deliberately, like uniform thickness or other patterns? Are you certain they weren't there before you went to sleep?

Dunno if this is appropriate here, but i once had an interesting experience:

I woke up somewhen a.m. and noticed i was still dreaming. Well, one part was dreaming, another was awake and i saw both the dream and myself and how my body responded to actions inside the dream. Example: Inside the dream i was arguing with someone and gesticulated alot with my arms and in reality i was fidgeting. Weird, but cool.

Many move alot when asleep.

ok another strange think happened to me today. you may have read my other post about reverse visions..

Today' date=' i was really tired, so i had a sleep. This was about 5pm. When i was in the bathroom and got undressed, i noticed several scratch/blood marks on my stomach. The are deep cuts not done by finger nails. One was in the shape of a coss. how did this happen? does ir mean something?[/quote']

I think it means...

JESUS LOVES YOU!