Gravity "front"?

Gilded

First of all, does anyone have any recent information about measurements of the speed of gravity? I know of some that have been made by observing planets etc. and most results imply that the gravity propagates somewhere around c. And also, could it be thought that if gravitational interaction is caused by exchange of gravitons, that each graviton that arrives at a particle sort of pulls it to the opposite direction of it's velocity vector? If so, would an object traveling towards another object at the speed of gravity cause itself to receive more gravitons in a given period thereby experiencing heavier gravity than normally, and forming a front of gravitons that the other object at some point will observe as a sudden impulse?

There has definately been a thread about the speed of gravity already... search function?

but, as for the question about gravitons, I'm not entirely sure, but, because we haven't really found out what gravitons are yet, I doubt there's an answer to that question.

Its highly likely they travel at c. If they dont, then some shit is going down.

But not a lot is known about gravitons, they've never been observed and I dont think there is a consensus on how exactly they work.

Wikipedia it.

I know there has been a thread on the speed of gravity, this isn't only about it. I just want to know if any of the current mainstream models of gravity predicts a phenomenon like I described, and if it has been observed. Wikipedia doesn't help much here.