Shed Security Device.

YT2095

having recently taken over a garden allotment in an area that has many breakins and vandalism, I began to worry about my shed as I keep all sorts of brand new gardening tools and a radio (to listen to the sports) and few heaters etc..

basicly stuff I don`t want want ripped off by some a$$hole trying to support a drug habit!

here`s what I came up with, it`s based around a Claymore Mine, but obviously of a non lethal sort, as I don`t want to thrown of the property for breaking the law.

you`ll need a boot polish tin. pit a small hole in the base of it, big enough to fit a screw through... hold that thought, I`ve just had a txt msg, I MUST go, sick animal to fix :( I`ll finish this later

or you could synth vx since you know how, and rig it up to release whenever someone opened the door without disabling it... then you make up a story about what happened to someone when they tried to break in.. word will spread and no one will ever break into your shed again :P

...putting misc. biohazard signs up around it would work well too.

I like my neigbors method and it works well. He has a sticker with a gun on it and the caption says "If you wan't to live then you will keep away from my shit" He has that stuck to his window next to the shed door!

He has only used his gun once and it was for me. In the middle of the night he heard my truck alarm going off and i was sleeping in the back bedroom so i did not hear it. My mom was in the front room and heard my neigbor yelling for his wife to call the police. So my mom called yelled for me and i looked out front to see what was going on. As soon as my neigbor saw me he said "Hey Dave come out here" So i did and as i walked arround to see what he was doing i noticed he had 2 - 15 year old boys face down on the pavement with his shotgun pointed at them. I just looked and smiled. Boy was that a rush too look at their face and laugh all because they wanted to steel my 86' chevy blazer which at the time did not even run because the engine blew. Dumb phu*ckers

stick figure death theater RULES! :)

well, the cat didn`t make it and had to be put to sleep (We did our best, hence I`ve not been here for a few days), but I`m back now, and so I shall continue where I left off.. now then, where was I?

Ah yes, a boot polish tin :)

well you`ll need to strip down a party popper, take the little cardboard tube and string out, it only contains a few Mg of armstrongs mix, but it is friction/impact sensitive and could quite easily rip a fingernail off, so do it carefully!

lay the popper charge on the sticky side of broad masking tape, don`t let the string stick to it, it but be free at the edge. take some of the white powder out of a whistling bottle rocket, crush it finely and gently put a few Mg over the charge, seal the tape up into a small packet (the string must be free to move).

put a tiny hole in the side of the boot polish tin and feed the string through this, so that the charge is is inside the tin.

tape that securely to the bottom of the tin, make a small loop in the string that`s now outside the tin, you`ll need that to attatch either more string so you put the loop over a curtain hook on your door (or drawer).

inside the tin, but a small thin paper bag of dried Chili powder or dry food coloring (that choice is yours at to what you use).

the tin can then be attatched to the ceiling or frame of the door with double sided tape, glue or a screw.

when you close the door put the string loop over the curtain hook on your door and close/lock as normal.

anyone breaking in, will open the door, that will pull the string, the charge will go off scattering the tin contents everywhere (screw top tins are no good, it has to be push on top like boot polish). Dont over load the tin it needs some dispersal room, and DONT overload the charge, it may cause injury and certainly wouldn`t work as well. and forget using custard powder for FAEs, I`ve tried and it doesn`t work! :)

Enjoy :)