Is there any way to convert urine to fertilizer?

huahe

well 1`stly what animal created it? some urine is too acidic and will "burn" plants (ever noticed how the grass don`t grow too well after a dog peed or shat on it)?

the main constituents active for plant growth will naturaly be the Water content, then the Nitrogen followed by Auxin (steriods for plants LOL).

a goow all round method would be to add this urine to ash, Ash is high in Potassium salts, namely carbonates and hydroxide.

plants love ash too, it`s good for fruit and seed production, the nitrogen is ideal for folliage and greenery, phosphorous is manly for root structure and strength.

if you burn animal bones with your wood until they`re white and crumbley they`re a good source of phosphates too...

in summary, burn a load of wood and bones into ash, pee over it until covered, still well, allow to stand outdoors so bacteria con free more nitrates. filter, dry and use :)

If you don`t mind me asking, what are you planning to grow? as some plants require different types of food and/or mineral trace elements, I`de hate to think you gave the wrong food to a plant and killed it on the advice given here.

in that case then YES, the above method will be great for tomatoes :)

Faf, where`s the fun in just buying the stuff! (and I know you`ll not be able to answer that) Muhahahaha :)

Huahe: you pee and burn all ya want to dude! I`ll back you up 100% :)