human magnetic field

reyam200

i think i know how a person could "feel" EM fields, this is only an idea.

its known that we have some magnicite in our cells. witch is a magnetic substance, so, if a person had a larger amount of magnicite in their cells, it would have a greater reaction to any EM field probably causing a pressure on the Magnetic field that the magnicite genorates, being felt as just about any sensation depending of the EM signal. it could feel like tactile pressure, coolness, or heat, or a tingle in that area. unfortuneatly this could be a potential weapon, if you made a strong enough Magnetic field, you could make a person literaly explode.

i get a tingle every time lightning strikes, even when i don't see it, but im sure lots of people get that. its funny when people around me think im psychic :D i can simple feel the increase in static electricty. i mean, its several million volts(more somtimes), lots of people can feel it.

http://www.freepressinternational.com/wc.html

here is a link talking about how EM energy affects humans because of this magnicite, our power lines are killing us, also we depend on the earths EM field being balenced. if any part of it is disrupted, it will cause sudden illness, syndroms. unexplained headaches, virtigo, tingiling troughout the skin, nausia, diraea, and many others.

What do you guys think about this? This is pure speculation, so don't say im crazy or somthing.

It's crap. That doesn't mean you're crazy, just ignorant. Fortunately that's relatively easy to cure if you're willing to approach the claims critically. Does it make sense, e.g. that the 9-11 terrorists would bother to hijack planes with box-cutters if they had a weapon that can cause earthquakes and set off volcanoes? And ooh, "electromagnetic waves." That's light.

I tingle during a loud thundercrack. I also tingle when I'm in a weird situation. I don't think EM fields have anything to do with it.

One time, I was on top of a 14kft (4.2km) tall mountain during a thunderstorm. Someone I was hiking with pointed out that my hair was standing on end. I hadn't noticed (probably because I was exhausted)

Then lightning struck very close by.

And ooh, "electromagnetic waves." That's light.

i said EM fields not waves, theres a difference. i do think you could use a strong EM field(or waves) to break the bonds between molecules. perhaps high power microwaves.(again just an idea out of the air)

bascule, if you had bein fully alert, you probably would have noticed.

besides, anyone knows that static makes you tingle, but that sensation can be ignored the same as any other. or not noticed if your not alert and aware.

also the tingle that you feel in a weird situation is a little different from that during a lightning strike. at least for me. but you have to be alert to tell the difference.

i just pulled this idea out of the air, so i don't exspect it to be taken seriously.

im not to worried about the poles switching, whatever happens, im pretty sure humans will survive, thats what we're good at, we survived everything that has been trown at us, so we could survive anything else that comes.

i do think you could use a strong EM field(or waves) to break the bonds between molecules. perhaps high power microwaves.

actually its more of UV light than microwaves. microwaves just heat the molecule up no matter how many of them you have.

The only thing I'm concerned about related to magnetic fields is if the poles of the earth were to suddenly switch. Then I'll start freakin out

The compasses will all point the exact opposite direction oh no its freakin me out. well, for a few decades the earth will have around 8 different poles(according to current models of the pole flip) so there will be lots of aurorae. it'll look pretty but will be harmless.

Again, this is just some totally random thinking, but since blood contains Haemoglobin, which is an Iron compound and since Iron is a magnetic substance, maybe ....... :rolleyes::confused::embarass:

Again, this is just some totally random thinking, but since blood contains Haemoglobin, which is an Iron compound and since Iron is a magnetic substance, maybe ....... :rolleyes::confused::embarass:

But despite the presence of iron in hemoglobin, it is not ferromagnetic.

"Pauling and Coryell found that oxyhemoglobin and carbonmonoxyhemoglobin have no magnetic moment and therefore all electrons are paired. In comparison, hemoglobin exhibits paramagnetism, meaning that hemoglobin has unpaired electrons. "

besides' date=' anyone knows that static makes you tingle, but that sensation can be ignored the same as any other. or not noticed if your not alert and aware.

also the tingle that you feel in a weird situation is a little different from that during a lightning strike. at least for me. but you have to be alert to tell the difference.

[/quote']

We can sense electricity of course, seeing your hair stand up when on top of a mountain in a lightening storm is a very good way to sense you will be struck soon. (Seen photos of people like that in school, just before they were struck and killed).

Electricity coursing through the body produces heat, and messes with the electrical nerve signals too, so that is easy to sense.

Little hairs standing up when we feel a charged object over one's arm is another way to sense static electrical charges.

But when it comes to magnets, wouldn't MRI's totally mess us up if we did have a magnetic field of our own that we sensed? The issue of like-charge repell/unlike-charge attraction with static electicity is understandably easily sensed since it effects non-magnetic matter.

It produces observable changes in the environment and on (and in) our own bodies, so naturally we sense it.

Magnetic fields, however, are a different matter. If we could sense the magnetic field of anything, we would likely be overwhelmed by the magnetic fields of MRIs, and those magnetic lifts they use to crush cars etc.

MRIs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MRI

Telsa Unit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_%28unit%29

actualy just sitting in front of your monitor would fry your brain if you could "Sense" these things :)

I have a few low frequency EM detectors and they go ballistic withing a few meters of a TV set and 10 metres of a telephone wire when it rings, an MRI would probably blow out the FET in the front end if it were within 100 metres of one.

with a long-wire attatched I can pick up lightning hits on the other side of the planet. so with such a device, it would be Very easy to confirm/deny your idea.

I can say from personaly experience that unless a strike is going to be within about 100 metres of you, there`s no way you can "Sense" it without equipment (and yes, I`ve been hit twice by lightening indirectly, so I have some experience of this).

ok. being in the presence of a magnetic field causes a physical change(good or bad), weather or not we feel or "sense" it. all magnets(natural or otherwise) have a N & S pole, the magnicite and iron in our body would react to a strong enough M Field. the iron may not be naturaly magnetic, but it can be magnitised by being in a Magnetic field. and the magnicite is naturaly magnetic so it would be either repeled or attrected by the MField. thus causing, noticeable or not, a physical reaction in the body. like radio waves can kill brain cells(possiblely casing a headache if alot are killed), and you shouldn't be in an MRI to long, after a while it will start doing some damage, because of the intence M Field it makes. the only reason the earths M field doesn't kill us, is because of it being spread over a huge area, so the local concentration is low. compared to an MRI.

sitting in front of a computer for long periods at a time is bad for you health, physicly and mentaly.

ive had lightning strike about 20 feet away from me and the tingle i got was pretty cool,(gave me a dizzy headache afterwards

tho.)i was inside, pressed against a window.(bad idea :D )

the reasons these emissions can cause damage is nothing to do with magnetic particles, anymore than a glass of water in a microwave has them in and yet it`ll still boil.

MRIs change the spin in hydrogen, and when they "snap back" into place they emit a weak signal that the machine picks up, magnecite and things have nothing to do with that either.

well, i was basing the idea of "feeling" magnetic fields on the repulsion and attraction of two magnets. and since we have a M field around our cells via magnicite(albeit, a weak one) they would be pushed or pulled by another magnet.

that was my idea.

here`s an example, I wear and earing, it`s actualy a very small circular NIB magnet, it allows me to "Hear" low frequency EM fields, I can tell if a transformer`s working by being close to it for instance (it`s also good for holding onto screw when you take something appart so you don`t lose them).

now that`s a VERY magnetic material and in intimate contact with my ear, but even so, I can still only detect Very Strong fields.

what chance would tiny molecules of magnacite stand?

what chance would tiny molecules of magnacite stand?

true. good point. there isnt enough magnicite to make much if any difference.

i forgot about the quantity.

so if it pushed or pulled the few molecules of magnicite, it would most likely start warping all our molecules. right(eek!!)

kinda freaky if you think about it. good thing there isn't a Magnetic Field strong ehough to do that.(at least none i know of)

the universe is such a strange place. :)