"Feelings" Affecting Water

Feelings have alot to do with scents and pheromones. There have been studies that showed people sat on specific chairs, due to pheromones and that's how we choose our partners and so on.

I'm not sure feelings affect water, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to stay on the safe side, so i tell my water how great it looks before i drink it. ;)

Anything viewed under a standard electron microscope has to be conductive; you plate a layer or two of gold (or other conductor) onto it if it isn't naturally so. (IIRC if the material isn't conductive a charge builds up on it' date=' quickly distorting the image and rendering the resolution of the EM worthless)

[/quote']

Swansont, water does have conductivity: Now my question is, Is this enough conductivity?

As we try to make pure water by gradually removing electrolytes, its conductivity gradually decreases. So, if all electrolytes are removed, will its conductivity become zero? No. Why? Because an infinitesimal part of the molecules of water--only about one in 500 million--is ionized as hydrogen ions () and hydroxide ions (). Theoretically, at this point, the conductivity becomes 0.0548 µS/cm at 25 °C.

But there is a very simple explanation of ugly poluted water, impurities disrupt the pattern.

Casimir effect has noting to do with the sruface tension in watter. pits hydrogenn bonding. do some reaserch first.

Actually it does, but the boiling point is mainly due to the hydrogen bonds. The Casimir effect is also known as the van der Waals force, but in this context it has little or nothing to do with zero-point energy.