Need help?

deep

If you're having trouble with VB, C++, Delphi, Java, even ASM; don't be afraid to post your question. Nearly everyone that visits these forums is more than willing to help.

Have a good day :D

Howdy deep, I'm an old fart who took basic and fortran back in the seventies and learned some C at my lab at Rockwell.

I'm going through my books and trying to get my C back but it's been a while. It's just for my own purposes since I'm disabled and nobody hires people who might die while they're working.

My brain still works pretty good so I keep learning and trying to be useful.

See ya around for quite a while yet.

Just aman

• 2 months later...

Fortran is become less usefull as the years go by, I think you should focus on the newer languages, such as C/C++, or Java, because those are the two language that are going places, and if you go with Fortran, make sure you get an Fortran-90 book/compiler, because it's uptodate, and can support Windows, Linux programming. Some are even pretty close to the way VB6 looks like, just with a fortran syntax.