"loose" women?

is it true that if a woman has a lot of sex her vagina will be looser?

i heard somewhere that this particular rumor was untrue, and that no matter how much a woman has sex her vagina will go back to being roughly the same as it started out.

facts?

http://myvag.net/elasticity/

I was pretty sure stretching was somewhat permanent when it came to child birth. From what I remember, the vagina is elastic and eventually condenses back. This condensation happens when a woman does not have sex for a long period of time. However, I'm not sure if the same can be said about child birth.

I believe the vagina does have a slight added stretch after child birth. One might think "loose" women would be the women that have had many child births to obtain social security for their children.

Women that have multiple children have said the pain of giving birth is less of a hassle for each consecutive child. The vagina canal would have streched each previous time; thus making the term "slip and slide."

It would stretch after a period like any skin cells do, also as they get older they will lose there elasticity, however i'm not sure if alot of sex would be enough to cause this to a great extent.

I would think that child birth would be the main reason for it occuring.