An evidence-based 9/11 discussion

bascule

Hey how about chilling out Phi For Nobody.Your constant beligerance' date='bias and belittlement of my fine self is getting beyond a joke.:mad:

So knock off the [b']personal attacks[/b] yourself crybaby.

Hypocrites such as yourself shouldn't be even allowed to post let alone moderate.:rolleyes:

...SERIOUSLY, do people even READ what they post anymore? My Lord...

I take it all back, I've found some compelling evidence of what really hit the Pentagon

Please don't make fun of people just because they disagree with you.

Hey how about chilling out Phi For Nobody.Your constant beligerance' date='bias and belittlement of my fine self is getting beyond a joke.:mad:

So knock off the personal attacks yourself crybaby.

Hypocrites such as yourself shouldn't be even allowed to post let alone moderate.:rolleyes:[/quote']

You, shut your ass up. You are the one making personal attacks. Since you are here your probably very smart, but posts like this don't reflect it, and will eventually get you banned.

• 2 weeks later...
Please[/i'] don't make fun of people just because they disagree with you.

I'm sorry, I'm just really incensed by how people could actually buy into this crap... how do you expain the over 60 bodies matching the passenger list and flight crew roster which were identified and returned to families from the Pentagon wreckage? Were both the airlines and the families in on the conspiracy?

• 3 weeks later...
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

Told you so. ;):D:eek::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm outa here for good.:mad:

Hey look, it's more excellent work by Steven Jones, the same man who said, in a non-peer reviewed paper, that the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2 violates the second law of thermodynamics! He was also rebuked by BYU:

"The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones's hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones's department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."

And BYU's structural engineering college:

"The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones."

I don't want to pull a fake statistic out of my ass, but it seems like 90% of conspiracy theory rumors trace straight back to this guy.

"All truth passes through three stages."

"First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

Read it and weep Lunkheads.:P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P

"First' date=' it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."[/quote']

Therefore, by specious reasoning, anything which is ridiculed and/or violently opposed must be true!

Q.E.D.

"First' date=' it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Read it and weep Lunkheads.:P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P[/quote']

"All BS passes through one stage."

"First, it is ridiculed"

Me, 1982 - present.

read it and weap, generic derogatory comment goes here :P :-p :P:confused::eek: :eek: :-(:P:cool::):embarass::rolleyes::P 1

This is supposed to be an evidenced based discussion.

"First' date=' it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Read it and weep Lunkheads.:P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P :-p :P[/quote']Feel free to express yourself without Flaming words like "Lunkheads". Another warning and you get another temporary ban.

It's really amazing that you put out "evidence" from suspect sources then act like everyone is supposed to suddenly weigh that against all the other peer-reviewed, accredited proof and jump on your "appeal to incredulity" bandwagon.

Funny how the evidence is only espoused by your so called shonky sources huh.:rolleyes:

Those same shonky sources that were bleating that WMDs were a load of crap while the mainstream media was pushing the official line.:eek:

No matter what proof is uncovered I doubt very much that mainstream will even bother looking at it.:mad:

I waited along time to say - "I told you so.":-p

May I be at liberty to say it again.

"I told you So.":-p

That feels so good!:D :D :D :D :D :D

If thats true, we have:

Flying Cows

http://www.hktrampers.com/Mambo/content/view/117/27/

Aliens

http://www.naturalhealthholistic.com/confirm.html

Dinosaurs and Humans lived at the same time

http://www.creationists.org/mananddinos.html

Dragons in Canada (My personal favorite)

http://www.canadiandragon.com/story.html

P.S.

Is there any slight possibility that the thermite was used to take off large columns still standing to search for people or allow for a machine to remove scrap?

http://www.answers.com/topic/thermite

Look under uses. It's legitimate to ask whether or not it was use before or after the incident. That assumption is taken in that evidence you displayed that it happened before and then justify it with other statements.

So I don't see how that could be used in your favor unless their was evidence to say that No Thermite was used after the event, and the place where the thermite was supposively used matches with a diagram showing that nothing else like a weld spot or direction change in that column was present. It has to show that clearly it was intentionally cut.