The Making Of A Hallucinogenic Drink (community experiment)

Sir Ask Alot

Ever wonder what its like, to hallucinate? Have you ever been on acid, or shrooms? If you would like to hallucinate and trip out, SAFELY, then i suggest you contribute to this experiment. I do not know if this is legal or illegal to post this, but if any mods out here are disturbed by this please tell me and i will remove this thread right away.

Now, when i say "Hallucinogenic Drink", i mean not some fancy chemical reaction and atom bonding w/e. I mean EXPERIMENTING. Like, mixing drinks to other drinks to make a hallucinotory effect. Say you mix Pepsi with Red Bull (this is just an example it does not really work.)

So, experimenters, be ready! Find any beverages out there that you would like to mix and see its effects. Also, if you would want to put some more effort, you can read the ingredients and decide yourself which will work and which will not.

Heres some drinks to try.

red bull

Pepsi

Coca Cola

Sprite

7up

If u have others, feel free to post them. I have not yet found a drink that mixes to another drink to induce hallucinations. I am still looking for it..and i hope you contribute.

Have fun and be safe

Um... I seriously doubt a mixture of OTC drinks will cause hallucination. They're basicly all the same thing with different types of flavor syrup. Any hallucinations, unlikly though they may be, would probably be caused by a caffine OD anyway.

Oh yeah, and can a mod compare his IP to hw help? You know, that nutmeg guy.

Nothing like that will cause any unusual effect when mixed, since they pretty much all contain almost the same ingredients anyway. It would just be like more of the same. I know absinthe contains small amounts of wormwood, which is mildly hallucinogenic. I don't know about its legality in different places or its health effects, however.

The simplest way to hallucinate is just to deprive yourself of all sleep for a few days. Kind of a "dreaming while you're awake" kind of thing, as I understand it. Very unpleasant. I guess, indirectly, you can get this effect with lots of caffeinated drinks....

Hahahaha, that is obviously not going to work.

Even if you did find some hallucinogenic combination (which you're absolutely not going to, just to reiterate) there's no reason to think it would be safer than just taking a drug, especially since you wouldn't know exactly what caused the hallucinogenic effects.

There are a surprising amount of legally obtainable hallucinogens if you want to hallucinate that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, how old are you? This is something Jr. High kids do. I'm not flaming, I'm asking.

You can't make fire with water and water.

Ever wonder what its like' date=' to hallucinate? Have you ever been on acid, or shrooms? If you would like to hallucinate and trip out, SAFELY, then i suggest you contribute to this experiment. I do not know if this is legal or illegal to post this, but if any mods out here are disturbed by this please tell me and i will remove this thread right away.

Now, when i say "Hallucinogenic Drink", i mean not some fancy chemical reaction and atom bonding w/e. I mean EXPERIMENTING. Like, mixing drinks to other drinks to make a hallucinotory effect. Say you mix Pepsi with Red Bull (this is just an example it does not really work.)

So, experimenters, be ready! Find any beverages out there that you would like to mix and see its effects. Also, if you would want to put some more effort, you can read the ingredients and decide yourself which will work and which will not.

Heres some drinks to try.

red bull

Pepsi

Coca Cola

Sprite

7up

If u have others, feel free to post them. I have not yet found a drink that mixes to another drink to induce hallucinations. I am still looking for it..and i hope you contribute.

Have fun and be safe[/quote']

The simplest way to hallucinate is just to deprive yourself of all sleep for a few days. Kind of a "dreaming while you're awake" kind of thing, as I understand it. Very unpleasant. I guess, indirectly, you can get this effect with lots of caffeinated drinks....

Actually, the simplest way is to go out to your yard and find naturally growing hallucinogens. For example, jimson weed, which is omnipresent on the East coast. Notice that I am not endorsing this as jimson weed is highly toxic.

As somebody who has tried a few (highly illegal - GutZ, I doubt the authorities are all that interested in your acid usage) hallucinogens, it's an experience you can basically live without. It's interesting, but not worth repeating.

I am not going to incriminate myself by explaining either.
Unless you're an international dealer, then I doubt anyone cares who you are, so post away.
Man, how old are you? This is something Jr. High kids do.
I'm guessing you've awnsered your own question.
You can't make fire with water and water.
You have no imagination.

Ever wonder what its like, to hallucinate? Have you ever been on acid, or shrooms?
As you're probably still in school I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for you to get hold of some mushrooms (if you really want them), they aren't exactly expensive either.

However, I would advice you to remember the following:

• As fun as they may be, hallucigens will never enhance your spiritual or intellectual journey. In many cases, they will harm it.
  • You have no idea what is in anything that is given to you, don't trust anyone.
  • Friendships based around drugs (either dealer-user or user-user) are doomed, harmful and most likely entirely dishonest.
  • If you chose to get into heavy drugs:
    • It only takes one E to kill you.
    • Acid stays with you for a lifetime, you could get a bad trip twenty years later, whilst in your car and kill many people including yourself.
    • There is no such thing as an ex-adict, the most you'll ever hope to become is an ex-user.

[*]Even the THC from just one joint can stay in your blood for two months, not good if you happen to run into the police at any point.[*]If your smoking, then your smoking. It doesn't have to be all tobbaco to give you cancer.[*]If you ask anyone with any experience they will willingly tell you: No amount of artifically gained endorphine amounts to actually falling in love. No amount of extasy will keep you dancing forever. No amount of ketamin could come near to finishing a marathon and all the mushrooms in the world, when you really look at it, and become mature enough (spiritually and intellectually) to apreciate it could even compare to real life.

If you can keep all of that in mind, then go ahead, experiment all you like.

Like, mixing drinks to other drinks to make a hallucinotory effect.
The only two pieces of advice my family ever gave me about alchohol were:
  1. Avoid Cider
  2. Don't mix your drinks

On both accounts they were right, it just makes you feel gross.

Isn't nutmeg a hallucinogen at HIGH doses?

http://www.yale.edu/yfp/archives/93_5_bake.html

As with any drug or potent mixture' date=' things can take a turn for the worst.

Just because you're on LSD, that does not mean you won't jump out of a window.[/quote']

Nutmeg is, actually! It contains MAO inhibitors. At 1 gram they say it's a mild hallucogen on the order of marajuana in that amount.

They say that one of the students who killed himself by jumping at my school was on hallucinogens at the time. He was on the diving team, and he went to one of the top floors of library (which has a huge central atrium) and suddenly seemed to think the floor several stories below was a huge swimming pool...

It's just what I've heard anyway.

Put a plastic bag over your head and make sure its air tight. Breathe. Keep breathing until you're gasping for air. Do not remove the bag under any circumstances. Right before your death you should see some cool hallucinations.

Sigh..this is one awesome way to weed out the dumb..don't know why we as a society don't promote such activity to dumb teenages.

I expect to read about at least 10 deaths tomorrow regarding this techniques...common kiddies..don't let "scicop" down!! DO IT!!

Isn't nutmeg a hallucinogen at HIGH doses?
At outstandlingly high doses, yes. So is bay leaves. But just from reading that article, one could be pretty sure that good old cannibis is safer, or at least more predictable. I don't like the idea of tripping for 24 hours.

If you do ever hallucinate, make sure you've got one, reliable, non-halusinating person that you trust there to take care of you.

If a trip goes wrong and you start getting dillusional... you want someone there who's going to hide the knifes, tell you that, no, you are not the mushroom king, and even if you were that would not give you diplomatic immunity, so please put your clothes back on and get inside the house etc.

OK, let's end on that note. It's against forum policy to advocate the use of drugs. Thanks for the info everyone (although the orange peel / anchovie thing really doesn't work for me) and be careful with yourselves (especially you nutmeggers).

Sir Ask Alot, as you're lying awake tonight, unable to sleep with all the sugars and caffeine coursing through your teenage body, I hope you realize how truly awful it is to encourage others to try gateway drugs like Pepsi and Red Bull. Be ashamed, you bad, freaky hophead. :D