Hey

Guest minta06

Guest minta06

Hey im prtty new here, i've only just made an acct, but yeah im 13, my favorite part of science is chemistry and i like chemical reactions...recently i had too wash my dog but left the bowl with detergent witch i left out site for a week when i went back too pick it up, it had turned into a solid playdo form.

As i always keep a lighter or matches on me i lit it it made a huge band and blew a small hole into the thick metal container. I was amazed at this because Most detergents are usually non-flammable substances. I was quite impressed but told my friend who put it into PVC pipe and blew half a brick into sand leaving behind not much.

I have been producing quite alot lately and wondering evreytime i use it what chemical would cause this. any ideas? it'd be major help. My parents are the sort've over protective parents that don't like me riding without helmet lighting stuff she dosen't like some of the "chemical reactions" i produce as i singed all of my friends eye brows and he had too explain too his mother with he had no eye brows.

I recently got some stuff from skool like : Test tubes, test tube racks u get the picture. i need some chemicals but aren't able too buy them as mother would get annoyed.. >< I can ask the school for basic - un-harmful chemicals but nothing too bad.

so yeah...

If u can help me out thanks heeps.

Clearly BULL$hit, any explosion capable of making a hole in the Side of an OPEN TOP Metal bucket, you`de have not only lost your hand and lighter, but your face too!

and so, either pedal your BS elsewhere or treat us with a little more respect as we`re NOT Fools nor born yesterday! and have little time for this brand of crap!

think about it, and Have a Nice Day :)

Clearly BULL$hit' date=' any explosion capable of making a hole in the Side of an OPEN TOP Metal bucket, you`de have not only lost your hand and lighter, but your face too!

and so, either pedal your BS elsewhere or treat us with a little more respect as we`re NOT Fools nor born yesterday! and have little time for this brand of crap!

think about it, and Have a Nice Day :)[/quote']

I believe this is another myth...

231.gif

Stay away from explosions or you'll end up missing parts of your body...

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

ha, I like the myth busters theme RyanJ... Anyhow, I kinda hope there isn't a 13 year old putting exploisives in PVC piping and blowing up bricks "leaving not much"..... Someone with that bad of grammer shouldn't be messing with explosives. And yes, I agree that if you can blow up an open topped metal container, you would be getting reconstructive surgery, not asking about it. Personally, I'd be pretty scared of my idiocy...

He could be for real. [b']He types like he's hard of hearing....[/b]

Maybe people would take more notice of warnings if people talked like this - Na I think not :-(

Tip for the OP, search in the chem section and see what happens to threads like this... they are get locked and filed away.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

ROFLMAO! it could be that it was an attempt to look smart that just went waaaaaayyyyyyyy off the mark.
Could be US Homeland Security checking to see how gullible we are here.

"4shur dude, next time jst leave the detergent on ur dog and let HIM dry out, then ur bomb will be able to WALK!"

Could be US Homeland Security checking to see how gullible we are here.

"4shur dude' date=' next time jst leave the detergent on ur dog and let HIM dry out, then ur bomb will be able to WALK!"[/quote']

I really hope they don't think we are stupid enough to fall for those... I would be insulted if it were not so late ;)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

he never said the school gave them to him, he said he GOT them.....

Oh great.. even better. Another pyromaniac out to make it harder for home chemists to get the supplies that are already very hard to get ahols of :-(

Cheers,

Ryan Jones